1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stewart

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by fLIP, Jul 7, 2007.

1. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    DSM, Kiwi.

You guys would have been disapointed tonight.

Yet another totally predictable game for our fullback.

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    He looked good didn't he!!! Gave some good balls for others to score from, scored his predictable Brookie try and was safe as a bank all night. I hope the ankle or foot injury he seemed to incur is not serious. I was calling for Des to get him off as it was 34 nil at the time and we had the game wrapped up.

3. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
  4. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    sorry tried to change that .......but could not come up with anything better.

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Not at all, because it wasn't his usual, catch, drift to sideline, and pass inside, hence why it was something different to normal, and exactly what i wanted to see, Stewart hitting holes hard, and when he did come into the line, he didnt drift all the time, he passed on

6. Noodler93

Noodler93 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    State of origin just may be the kickstart to better things for Brett. He's played with more confidence and has shown more general involvement since his debut in SOO 2.

He returns the ball from kicks better which I'm happy about!

He's taking on the label as a rep player with ease.

7. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    What's up Flip? Seems that Des, or maybe even Brett, read my mail and thought about his game. It was good to see him run straight and hard, as did Bell and Hicks and Robbo, all good. That's the way to win. Cuthbo was good last night and I hope that Des can see that he's got a good offload in him that can be capitlaized on in future. Excellent effort from all our backs.