Stewart stops stewing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Brett Stewart has every reason to dislike the media. He won a defamation case but that didn't go near compensating him for the way his character was trashed. It appears he is finally starting to soften his stance. On Monday, he did the rounds - not only all-in interviews but also several one-on-one chats.

He has firm views on what Ben Barba is going through. His most telling line: ''You find out who your friends are.''

Perhaps, for Barba, it's a case of ditching a few mates, namely the Elite Bender Crew. He could do worse than spend more time with Manly's Daly Cherry-Evans. DCE is a sensible bloke - apart from his haircuts - and has the potential to be a sounding board for Barba.

''If he needs a mate, I'll be a there,'' he said.

Rumours Barba was holed up at Cherry-Evans' place during his crisis were off the mark. ''Heard that mate - it was wrong,'' he said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/gallen-the-worrier-given-some-prime-air-time-by-radio-aj-20130401-2h35c.html#ixzz2PFWThnZG

swoop said:
Brett Stewart has every reason to dislike the media. He won a defamation case but that didn't go near compensating him for the way his character was trashed. It appears he is finally starting to soften his stance. On Monday, he did the rounds - not only all-in interviews but also several one-on-one chats.

He has firm views on what Ben Barba is going through. His most telling line: ''You find out who your friends are.''

Perhaps, for Barba, it's a case of ditching a few mates, namely the Elite Bender Crew. He could do worse than spend more time with Manly's Daly Cherry-Evans. DCE is a sensible bloke - apart from his haircuts - and has the potential to be a sounding board for Barba.

''If he needs a mate, I'll be a there,'' he said.

Rumours Barba was holed up at Cherry-Evans' place during his crisis were off the mark. ''Heard that mate - it was wrong,'' he said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/gallen-the-worrier-given-some-prime-air-time-by-radio-aj-20130401-2h35c.html#ixzz2PFWThnZG

The change of coach would have had something to do with Brett Stewart being able to finally 'move on'.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4