Stewart OUT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A question to you all!

Assuming we (coaching experts that we are) feel that its time to call it a day, IF the coaching department might be thinking the same does anyone have the balls to go up against the "establishment" that exists in the club to see that happen??

I'm thinking, not a hope in hedes, but I tell you it would clear up once and for all who really does coach the side!

Turbo needs to be our fullback. The longer Stewart hangs around the more it will hurt this team. He adds nothing, yes he is a Manly great and always will be. But it's time for him to go. The longer he plays on the less he will be respected.

A question to you all!

Assuming we (coaching experts that we are) feel that its time to call it a day, IF the coaching department might be thinking the same does anyone have the balls to go up against the "establishment" that exists in the club to see that happen??

I'm thinking, not a hope in hedes, but I tell you it would clear up once and for all who really does coach the side!
Not a chance in hell Mark.He will play till he decides he won''t.

We can't judge what other people are thinking. Yes, Snake appears disinterested but we don't know what's going on in his head. He certainly hasn't been Mr Happy lately. If I had been a supreme athlete with a history of serious injuries and was now underperforming I'd feel very down on myself.
I agree with many posts on here but we can't read minds so I don't believe we should claim to know what Snake is thinking.

Many years ago I remember another great full back, Graeme Langlands, playing his final game at full back for St George. It was an embarrassing performance. He was broken and shot up with drugs. Made it worse that he stood out wearing white boots.

I would hate to see Brett face that same experience. His time has come and I know he suffered badly emotionally and financially over that disgraceful allegation that the Telegraph played to the hilt and which Gallop damned him for and which cost him a fortune to prove his innocence, thereby making him short of cash, but he needs to be realistic and know his time is ended.

Together with Eadie he has been our greatest fullback. Lets not diminish that memory.

We can't judge what other people are thinking. Yes, Snake appears disinterested but we don't know what's going on in his head. He certainly hasn't been Mr Happy lately. If I had been a supreme athlete with a history of serious injuries and was now underperforming I'd feel very down on myself.
I agree with many posts on here but we can't read minds so I don't believe we should claim to know what Snake is thinking.
Exactly, i think he deserves a little bit of latitude. We don't know what is happening in his head or at the club internally.

As others have written Brett just seems totally uninterested, besides the old issue with Glenn, is there anything else? Is it injury? Is he upset with some workings at the club?

I'm a bit confused with it all.

relax all.. He will do his usual hammy next week and be out for the next 6 weeks anyway..
In all seriousness I think you're right...I was thinking that last night too.
Actually half-expected him to pull out last night - may as well have!

I think when fit Brett is still our top # 1. My concern with putting Tom Turbo too soon to the # 1 is the impact it will have on his body, the last thing we need is for him to get hurt. We've seen Latrell Mitchell play well this year, but he is a fair bit bigger than Tom T. I think the bigger issue with Brett is that he's lost a bit of motivation this year. His good mates Choc and Foz no longer at the club. Ballin gone. Glenn overseas. And he's seen age impact Matai and Lyon. So it's probably a mental thing with Brett as much as physical.

1.Trbojevic
2.Mansour
3.Brown
4.Walker
5.Mead
6.Green
7.DCE
8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Vaughan
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.AFB
15.Meehan
16.Buhrer
17.Knight

Snake is tarnishing his legacy this season. It has got to the point that I would drop him if I was Super Coach Barrett. For good reason his mind must be on non-footballing matters.

As others have written Brett just seems totally uninterested, besides the old issue with Glenn, is there anything else? Is it injury? Is he upset with some workings at the club?

I'm a bit confused with it all.

maybe, It's his way of (secretly) getting even with the Penns?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6