Stewart looking for Catalans deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly insiders are remaining silent on the issue but Sport Confidential understands coach Trent Barrett has had several long conversations with Stewart about the match-fixing allegations against the club being investigated by police which have affected his on-field performances in recent weeks.
This explains quite a bit. I sincerely hope the match fixing allegations are rubbish. Snake has had his name dragged through the mud before. It's got to take it's toll. It's time for our champion to go - hopefully with a little more magic at Brookie and an appreciative send-off from the from the fans for his amazing career..
No.3 or our legends gone at seasons end.
Time for new the Manly to emerge.

Did this article just imply what i think it just implied. Walking a fine line.
It really did. Though one could also sympathise with him being yet again blamed (but more broadly) for something he didn't do. It would surely bring back memories of that bogus case years ago; that would have taken its toll on anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Turbo, hate to burst your bubble but Tom is being groomed to replace Shoulders Matai!

Next year yes, long term no and everyone knows that

I don't know that. Maybe it's because I can't just make things up and present them as facts.

To me he is an outstanding fullback or centre, and which will be determined by the make up and needs of the team.

As far as his long term future, I think fullback is only slightly ahead of a brilliant career as a lock/2nd rower. (6 foot 5inch at 19yo is a hard frame to keep fast and elusive for too many years.

If Snake's form suddenly starts to lift, and we hope it does, . . . . does that mean Catalans club are watching ? They will not be interested in a lemon.
We hope his form does lift, for MWSE reasons, for 'twilight of Snake's NRL career' reasons, for just the sheer beauty of seeing those special tries just a few more times, so that he can be farewelled with proper and appropriate respect . . and finish as a 1 (nrl) Club player.

Skivvy, Killer and Snake should go around the Fortress Brookvale fence Rd 25. . . . . .Well, it used to be a Fortress.

Snake has been a champion, as have been our centres. They should get a rousing brookie farewell if they are moving on,as they have been legends but they have to go. Once gone i will remember them as champions, cant wait until i just have the memories to draw on rather than the live image we are currently subjected too

Catalans are the new Parra. How long till they get a certain Irish international..?

He scored a try against Parra in That Game. I always thought of him as a mobile lock type ... Perhaps he would thrive in the more open competition?

One thing I think will happen is everyone will complain when he carves up the super league that we should put have let him go early, hopefully that complaint doesn't occur.

Have you watched an English Super League game??

Hope he does well. He has done so much for our club.

I want him to go. The last 6 or 7 years he's been playing with something over his head and he doesn't look like he's playing football anymore (obviously).

He needs to go overseas, link up with his brother, have some FUN playing league again and also set himself up post-footy on some good coin. Get that smile back, Snake.

Sounds like he might not even be playing this weekend.

Despite my rubishing him in recent times it would be bloody sad not to see him farewelled at Brooky for one last game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7