Stewart knee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Seemed to be knee on knee contact to me, possibly a bad cork ? Is that too optimistic ?

Trying to find a positive angle on it but fearing the worst

i thought the way he went for that tackle was so brave - lotti at full spead to to stop him like he did . Felt so sorry for him when he was laying there

I just hope he dosent have a serious complications

Just heard could be about 2- 3 weeks  out but probably more

Next week i dont want to think about it but parra  on sunday

We could be in for a rough couple of weeks

Our stocks are really going to be tested

Didn't look good. He couldn't put the leg down as he walked off. Is it 2009 or 2010?

davohan123 link said:
i thought the way he went for that tackle was so brave - lotti at full spead to to stop him like he did

Agree. Very brave. But I was wishing he'd just chop him around the legs and get straight up. All I wanted him to do was get straight up....

davohan123 link said:
Just heard could be about 2- 3 weeks  out but probably more

Last year when he hurt his knee they said 1-2 weeks on the night he injured it, then half a week later said he would be gone for 12 weeks. He didn't make it back on the field for another 20 weeks.... So I'll definitely wait until Weds or Thursday before I accept anything as small as 2 weeks.

They were doing the test for ACL on the field and there was sideways and up and down movement.  I am preparing myself for ACL and the season, anything less will be gratefully accepted.

Watch for the clamour for young Hoppa. Ran 215 metres tonight in the 20s though he did make 3 errors.

If he is good enough - put him in, especially with Wolf out?

I am expecting the call to be to put Hodkinson at half, Foran at 5/8 and Jamie Lyon in the centres with Farrar on the wing again.

Jatz Crackers link said:
So who is going to predict next weeks fullback ?

Is anyone going to offer up anyone other than Robbo ?
We all know it will be Robbo, but it shouldn't be.  I reckon Foran has a bit of #1 about him.  Hopoate is there.

If Stewart is out for the season I wonder if we could use some of the Orford $ to secure a cameo out of Karmichael Hunt?

Didn't Farrar play fullback in the game before Stewart came back last year, and from memory did a pretty fair job.

What about T Rex at fullback?  At least it would keep him out of the front line of defense and cause some tremours in the chasers when he does a kick return. 

Matabele link said:
What about T Rex at fullback?  At least it would keep him out of the front line of defense and cause some tremours in the chasers when he does a kick return. 

Stop it. Laughing this hard isnt good for the heart attack I just had.

T-rex would have to stop and think of which side of the field to run too when oppositions kick on the 5th. In the end he would hedge his bets & stay in the middle.

Brett only had to make the tackle because Williams was too slow to chase down Lote.  We must have the slowest centres in the NRL now.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7