Stewart high tackle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he was clearly slapping at the ball, down and not towards the player's head, and the player then dipped. Penalty sufficient to my mind, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got charged.

nothing to answer there.

Alex Glenn should have nothing to answer for as well but it depends whether he gets the T rex or Farrah

He should be okay. There was nothing in the tackle, and the Broncos bloke wasn't hurt.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

If Anthony Watmough is out injured, Glen Stewart suspended & T-Rex due to lack match fitness are not in the NSW team it will be good for Manly.

They wouldn't be playing for Manly anyway & they will be more fresh & rested for Manly. The State of Origin takes it out of you physically & mentally. By the back end of the season you are drained & injury prone.

Manly players could do with Mrs Hopoate special drink during State of Origin time.

Glenn was penalised - end of story.

The only 'attack to the neck' charge is Kingy's for almost choking a gasping Wolfman upon scoring the match winner :p

Aetna said:
If Anthony Watmough is out injured, Glen Stewart suspended & T-Rex due to lack match fitness are not in the NSW team it will be good for Manly.

They wouldn't be playing for Manly anyway & they will be more fresh & rested for Manly. The State of Origin takes it out of you physically & mentally. By the back end of the season you are drained & injury prone.

Manly players could do with Mrs Hopoate special drink during State of Origin time.
In general that's right, but there are certainly times when selection can provide a huge boost to a player, and their game can go to a higher level as a result.

This year could be a good year to get picked for the Blues, surely they will win at last (law of averages) and if so the players involved will all be on a high for the rest of the year. Don't forget, at elite level the mental aspect is crucial.

Gift shouldn't be suspended anyway.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Aetna said:

In general that's right, but there are certainly times when selection can provide a huge boost to a player, and their game can go to a higher level as a result.

This year could be a good year to get picked for the Blues, surely they will win at last (law of averages) and if so the players involved will all be on a high for the rest of the year. Don't forget, at elite level the mental aspect is crucial.

Gift shouldn't be suspended anyway.
I love watching the Manly boys being selected to play for their State & Country. The only problem is that it's the supporters, members, bosses & coaches get penalized.
1. There best players are not allowed to play for their club. Season ticket holders ripped off along with the bosses, coach & members whom pay them.

2. Maintaining motivation when they return from playing State of Origin to club level.

3. Players are sent back to clubs battered & bruised If lucky. Otherwise they are injured, suspended or about to be injured through wear & tear.

4. Trying to keep them at the club becomes very difficult now that they are a State of Origin player.

If he misses one match that would be either the roosters game or state of origin. he wasn't going to be there against the roosters anyway so one match wouldn't bother me.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I think he will be charged and past charges may see him sitting out a week or 2, possibly origin

We just need to put up a huge fuss like Queensland did for JT last year..."They know they can't beat us when we have Glenn Stewart, so they want him out of SoO!! OMG!!!"

Finally having a chance to watch the game and it will be a disgrace if the gift misses a game for that tackle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4