Stewart guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
thats a shame the guy deserved to run on

http://www.nrl.com/NewsViews/LatestNews/NewsArticle/tabid/10874/newsId/55086/Guilty-Glenn-Stewart-to-miss-Origin-I/Default.aspx

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25547521-5006066,00.html

GLENN Stewart's Origin dream is over after the NRL judiciary found him guilty of a dangerous throw on Wednesday night, robbing the Manly backrower of a debut NSW jumper.

Stewart will be forced to watch next Wednesday's Origin series-opener in Melbourne from Sydney's northern beaches, with Blues' 18th man Luke Lewis to take his place on the bench as NSW set about denying Queensland a record fourth straight series win.

The Test representative had been one of eight new faces in the Blues side, but Stewart and his representative Geoff Bellew were unable to convince the three-man judiciary panel - which included former NSW backrower Brad Clyde - that Sea Eagles teammate Shane Rodney was to blame for the tackle which sent Gold Coast five-eighth Mat Rogers plummeting to the ground head first.

"I'm very disappointed with the result, but there's not much I can do about it," a dejected Stewart said following the hearing.

"I just want to wish the rest of the boys all the best for game one and look forward to my chances for the rest of the series."

The biggest winner out of the decision was no doubt Penrith utility Lewis, who played the last of his three matches for NSW way back in 2004.

"We are all really disappointed for Glenn, he's a great bloke and we will miss him in the camp," Lewis said.

"It's not the way you want to get a start but I am excited to be playing and I plan to make the most of the opportunity."

Bummer for Glenn. Surely they aren't just going to slot Lewis in to take his place ?

I wish they'd stop picking on our Stewys this year. Bad luck for Glenn, and Glenn, tell your brother I love him.

Good for us.  Glenn can sit back, relax, serve out his one match ban with SOO, and win the next match for us.  We'll need him fit and well. 

Sucks personally for Glenn, but he'll be pretty fresh and fired up against the Roosters which is awesome! 

You gotta remember, it's almost like Deja Vu here -
VS Roosters at Brookvale, opposing coaches under pressure, big scorelines.....!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4