Stewart Court Case?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As always there are two versions of event, I trust that the legal system will find the most believable version

Mate, I don't wish them to know anything about me.  As you may have observed, I've had issues with Jethro over my poor spelling, and the fact of my previous employment would only reinforce their views of the profession I would guess.  Now get of the blog and do your preparation. 

I'm still obsessed and I haven't taken a my chill pill yet. Sounds like some of you boys haven't taken your cuddly bunny pills either. Come on - group hug or what about a bonding session at a bar?

After seeing his lovely young girls giving it to DSM5 and telling him to behave etc, walking out after last Sunday's game I can empathise with his anger and aggro on the site. Living with assertive woman leaves you needing to vent on someone or something - where better than a footy forum??? (I know exactly where he is coming from,) :) :)

niccipops link said:
... Jeez I wish I could sit in a room as a mediator with Stewie and the girl (not the father) and find out what actually happened on that fateful night.

Hey there, Nicci,

I'm betting you'd learn zip from any mediation, except what a farce legal meditations can be.  Lawyers/barristers taking charge, instructing their clients to say nothing of substance, certainly nothing about any facts, and there'd probably be incessant legal posturing and delays which avoid any substantive issues. That's my experience anyway.

Our oppositional legal system has a lot to answer for.

And if the legal fraternity has any say in it, it will go to trial.  More $$$s for them. 

Canteen Worker link said:
After seeing his lovely young girls giving it to DSM5 and telling him to behave etc, walking out after last Sunday's game I can empathise with his anger and aggro on the site. Living with assertive woman leaves you needing to vent on someone or something - where better than a footy forum??? (I know exactly where he is coming from,) :) :)
  It's known as pussy whipped.

Not a problem in my neck of the woods.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179793.msg215224#msg215224 date=1237886818]

[/quote]

cause all the sheilas have cocks?

hahahahahaha

Dan link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179793.msg215250#msg215250 date=1237894040]
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179793.msg215224#msg215224 date=1237886818]

[/quote]

cause all the sheilas have cocks?

hahahahahaha
[/quote]

GOLD!!!!

The entire cast of Laddette to Lady were from Dubbo werent they?

DSM5 link said:
Mate, I don't wish them to know anything about me.  As you may have observed, I've had issues with Jethro over my poor spelling, and the fact of my previous employment would only reinforce their views of the profession I would guess.  Now get of the blog and do your preparation. 

Settle down DSM5. As I've told you previously, I only pick you for you spelling of "of" & "off". I don't hassle you about any other spelling mistakes that you may make.

After my initial pointing out to you of your incorrect use of those two words in the "Week 2 YART" thread, you said:

DSM5 link said:
Thanks for the spelling tip Jethro.
I replied:

Jethro link said:
As for the spelling tip ;D, I have noticed that you have put \"of\" instead of \"off\" every time. My missus does the same thing as well & I'm sure that you & her wouldn't be the first ones to get the two words mixed up ;D.
You then asked for what appeared to be my help in identifying the two because you could never remember which was which i.e.

DSM5 link said:
Jethro, that's one rule that never stuck.  I got the i before e one early, and the your/you're is a dead set ease, but I just couldn't get that of/off thing.    Do you know an easy way for me to learn the rule Jethro?  If you tell me I'll give you an applaud, although I've just noticed you're in the positive on those, so maybe I won't. 
That comment indicated to me that you were genuinely requiring my help and after showing you an easy way of remembering the two, you showed me your gratitude by replying with:

DSM5 link said:
Thanks Jethro, now go and tell that missus of yours.  I'll give you a smite for showing me up.

Oh, and as CW has already corrected you for your mistake in your above post, I won't bother.

DSM5 link said:
What's this all about Jethro?  Lonely?
No. You just brought me up in your post to CW regarding me pulling you up for your spelling so I thought that I would reply to you and point out that I only do it for your incorrect use of "of" & "off" because you said that you had a problem with the two. Enough pointing out of the two may just make you remember which is which.

niccipops link said:
Jethro and DMS5. Stop behaving like Max Delmege and Scott Penn.

I didn't know the boardroom spat was about spelling and Grammar

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6