Stewart Bros.Talking to Dragons???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The amount of times i have had to stick up for brett wen fans of the dragons and other clubs call him a dirty rapist, you can imagine my feelings if they left this great club that stuck with him threw thick and thin and was always innocent in our eyes and no one elses.

effnic said:
The amount of times i have had to stick up for brett wen fans of the dragons and other clubs call him a dirty rapist, you can imagine my feelings if they left this great club that stuck with him threw thick and thin and was always innocent in our eyes and no one elses.

Very true!! I'm sure all here have defended Snake many times over the last couple of years.Seems the Stewie boys respect the Manly fans for that,which is why I can't see them going..

I'd be shattered if they did..

SeaEagle007 said:
If True maybe they are looking to play closer to home!!

They are gettin on in age and would be demanding BIG BIG bucks as a package deal..

I would be devestated as they are 2 of my fav players, that being said though good things dont last forever.

I reckon Manly should do a swap and go after the Stanley Brothers all 3 of them they are guns

I agree re the Stanley bros. I think I mentioned it on here a few months back that Kyle Stanley should be bought, along with Jamie Stanley. The only thing holding Kyle back is that he has had a horrible run with injuries. Chase? I wouldn't be spending big bucks on him. His younger bros, Jamie, is good though.

This post has come out of one unsubstantiated rumour from a fan website. Last week both Stewarts were going to the Dogs, this week to the Dragons, next week it will be to the Roosters or the Bunnies. Give me a break.

This story does not deserve five pages!!!

I saw Perry had two other business men having lunch with Matt Cooper
Ben Creagh
Nathan Fien
Chase Stanley
Ben Hornby
Jason Nightingale
Michael Weyman
Not forgetting Dean Young

lsz said:
I saw Perry had two other business men having lunch with Matt Cooper
Ben Creagh
Nathan Fien
Chase Stanley
Ben Hornby
Jason Nightingale
Michael Weyman
Not forgetting Dean Young

Rumour has it they all have get out clauses which they can exercise within 12 months of Perry leaving the Dragons. Expect to see them all playing reserve grade for Manly next year (ok, maybe Cooper could snag a bench spot but only because we lost Robbo and Hoppa).

Glenn is off contract end 2013
Brett end of 2012

Canteen Worker said:
Has Brett started dating Liz Hurley yet or is she still with Warnie???

This don't look like Liz

6255159797_871de8c052_z.jpg

I think the bloke with the hat and glasses is lining up to be next to kiss Brett. Gronk will be jealous

I read somewhere a couple if weeks ago their dad Barry was quoted saying how much the family have appreciated how the club fully supported them during Bretts saga.
Would be as shocked as I was when Des left if either or both leave, especially to the Dragons. The Stewart family seem to be fiercely loyal, and can only see them finishing their careers at manly.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Glenn is off contract end 2013
Brett end of 2012

So if Brett left at the end of 2012 he would have to play against Glenn? I can't see it happening.

It was a masterstroke to stagger their contracts!

I know Baz, and know what his family think of Manly...there would be only one way they would go....we offer them a crap contract, and given their crowd pulling power that would be very unlikely.

IMO both will sign contracts in 2012 that will see them virtually end their days at the Eagles.

This is nothing but media garbage!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I know Baz, and know what his family think of Manly...there would be only one way they would go....we offer them a crap contract, and given their crowd pulling power that would be very unlikely.

IMO both will sign contracts in 2012 that will see them virtually end their days at the Eagles.

This is nothing but media garbage!!

wasnt media garbage, just speculation from LU f wits

Pink Elephants too............

Gawd :dodgy:

I seen this thread didnt even want to go in it but i did ..
When i 1st seen it made me feel like riding down to Warilla where Barry works & asking him ..
But i`m wiser these days (thats what i tell meself anyway)to the fall for that =)

the mauler said:
I read somewhere a couple if weeks ago their dad Barry was quoted saying how much the family have appreciated how the club fully supported them during Bretts saga.
Would be as shocked as I was when Des left if either or both leave, especially to the Dragons. The Stewart family seem to be fiercely loyal, and can only see them finishing their careers at manly.
they are fiercely loyal...to the point that Barry has now employed Zorba in his mobile butchery business...apparently Zorba is going great.

first of all, I can't believe this thread has so many replies. Second of all, just about all 'rumors' posted on forums turn out to be BS and this is one of the most stupid I've ever read. Thirdly, if they left Manly, they would hated by every rugby league fan and would not have a good time of it. It's not going to happen!

I really doubt it if they will be going anywhere.
Brett Stewert is a year to year proposition and it is very unlikely that any other club will sign him long term, on the money that he gets from Manly.
As for Glen, he has captain written all over him and if Brett doesn't go then he is at very long odds to leave.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2