• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
...the worlds best salesman..c'mon you can't sit there and say you along with Bobcat Ryan and the other dogs defenders weren't waiting for the ref to blow the offside penalty?!!:D...he sold it to everyone..and we all bought it...it was bizarre, but bloody brilliant. :D

Irdis jumped up from behind and made contact with his head just before he scored. no penalty, i suppose the try was enough. I hope Stevie doesnt have a tripping charge.

manlyfan76 said:
Irdis jumped up from behind and made contact with his head just before he scored. no penalty, i suppose the try was enough. I hope Stevie doesnt have a tripping charge.

Brett got hit with a head high and no penalty, the parameters must have changed.

But that was one of the weirdest tries, he sold it so well and everyone dropped off, i can only think the ref didn't call anything and sat there with a blank face, because I was thinking if they let go they have already impeded him and it should therefore be a penalty

It was still a huge effort to plough through the last ten metres and get the ball down. I just couldn't stop laughing. Well done Steve.

Just watched it again before, he actually beat 8 guys to score that try

They had Brad Walter on the radio this morning, and apparently the Dogs were claiming they stopped coz somebody was yelling offside (think they were blaming Matai for that lol)

On a side note, I have really enjoyed watching lately the oppositions fullbacks bringing the ball back, drifting across field and catching a glimpse of Matai then stepping away into the defensive line haha

Yes Matai was just brilliant yesterday but thats a really funny one KE! :D

Bobcat Ryan was on ABC later and sounded dejected that they'd been sold a suuuuper dummy: hook line and sinker

I think if that was any player other than Matai then Manly would have received a penalty for offside. But because it was Matai (who the referees don't like and therefor are reluctant to award him a penalty) they decided to play on and it backfired against them when he kept on running and ended up scoring a great try.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2