Stevie hung drawn and quartered already

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Fox sports already has Stevie on a murder charge.

Had another good look at it and it is no way as bad as they are making out but I doubt he will play again this year.His record and reputation kills him.Might be a chance for GF if we make it but with killer out that could be tough.

We just cant take a trick this year.

Just back from the game. Fark me, not only does he not pass he gets put on report and Lyon is missing now as well. We just farked every opportunity up tonight.

Williams will probably play centre next week now. If he is marking Tate or Hodges he will be carved up.

Like I said in the "Sterlo" thread, looking at the close up angle of the footage, there was no swinging arm in my opinion. Perrett buried his face into Matai's right pec below the collar bone prior to Matai's arm coming around to wrap him up.

Jethro said:
Perrett buried his face into Matai's right pec below the collar bone prior to Matai's arm coming around to wrap him up.

Couldn't agree more, Jethro.

2 weeks.
Just enough to contribute to the the NRL getting its fantasy dogs vs souths grand final.

Head high, careless not reckless penalty sufficient, if we had lost I would be calling for life bans for anyone in the vicinity

What's against Matai and King in these incidents is that the NRL and media have had a heavy focus in recent times about the protection of players necks and heads.

Likewise the dirty air still floating around about Pommeroys suspension (and if that's worth two weeks, then King and Matai are in trouble).

But that's just how the game goes. I'd be interested to see a breakdown of suspensions by side and offence, I reckon it'd be an interesting stat!

If someone could get a still shot of the first point of contact for the mini hit the benji hit then Steve's and compare them that would be interesting, if they are consistent then they should get off, but then there is the Manly loading for playing for manly....

Matai has to front the Judiciary topless:idea:

His 'offending' arm has a tattoo of Christ :p
His chest has the tattoo - Only God Can Judge a Man :p:p
His back has the tattoo - Forgive :p:p:p

In the theatre of a semi, he should not get more than 2 weeks tops :angel:

I love Stevie, thanks for staying with the greatest Team in the NRL:heart:

HappilyManly said:

HM, I'm quite impressed by your detailed knowledge of a topless Matai. I suggest images to go with this post for the girls. Fellas, you can have another cheerleader pic if you like.

HappilyManly said:

Wow that detailed description wouldn't have
any thing to do with the first two
words in the heading per chance???:p

I just watched the Nine replay and he was in shot after the game in the dressing room.
Just love the juxtaposition of his faith and aggression:angel:

Last year there was a very moving story about Stevie's severely handicapped elder brother. Explains his 100% effort as he is playing for two:heart:

Nothing voyeuristic, not like my Wolfie obsession:p

wombatgc said:
HappilyManly said:

Wow that detailed description wouldn't have
any thing to do with the first two
words in the heading per chance???:p

The first words would suggest that Matai should front the judiciary pantsless. I'll stop this behaviour now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6