Steven Bell Byso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
It's funny that Steven Bell has been touted as a darkhorse for the captaincy eh? You thought I was stupid when I made this suggestion, and pointed out the fact that I voted on him in the poll. Interesting eh? AND HE'S A CENTRE TOO BYSO !!!!! Perish the thought....LoL...

Steven Bell is very balanced as far as I can tell both on and off the park. He has a small family, and is dedicated to them in what I have read in The Manly Daily.

He oozes class, and don't think Witt, Stewart, Alberts or Matai won't benefit from his leadership, class & ability.

I repeat - Steven Bell for captain in my eyes !!!

he has got you there byso, over a barrel, just the way you like it.

Watch he dfoesnt pull your pants down and introduce you to the man chicken

Should we start calling Ryan Kickstand??

Dan you seem to know a lot about his habits - few too many beers one night?

Should we start calling Ryan Kickstand??

Dan you seem to know a lot about his habits - few too many beers one night?

you spend 5 minutes around ryan and he starts telling you all about the man chicken, and curtains and stuff!

Actually I am not adverse to Bell being captain, & can't believe I am ageeing with Ryan

If Monas goes to the No 9, then he should be (c)
If Monas doesnt then I vote for BK
If BK doesnt want the job or added responsibility then Bell it is.

**** it i will be captain./

Though we already have one in CW "CAPTAIN OBVIOUS"

**** it i will be captain./

Though we already have one in CW \"CAPTAIN OBVIOUS\"

An addendum to my post above is that despite the 3 I mention being obvious, the inference i make is that I do not think beaver or ox should be captain.

Let me guess Byso - because he agrees with you - and that's the only right way about it.

Thats a good start Ryan, but it's not the only right way about it.

I hope you took your HAPPY pills today champ :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4