Steve Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Cops 2 doesn't throw one back.

Un Be Lieveable!!!

Knew I'd he threw one it would be 20 weeks. Good restraint shown

I can't blame Allgood. Matai was running at him and was probably thinking this mad prick is about to belt me so I better get in first.

This is where the rule is crap. Matai just had to stand there and take 3 punches to the head. Matai deserves the right to defend himself

Garts said:
I can't blame Allgood. Matai was running at him and was probably thinking this mad prick is about to belt me so I better get in first.

But he should have felt safe knowing the crack down in punching :p

What did he expect when he threw 2 punches at Buhrer in the tackle, that he would just get away with it?

Garts said:

Yeah no problem with the blue. The swinging arm in the tackle was a joke.

Fantastic job by Matai in that situation. If he'd have hit back we'd have lost him for multiple weeks for sure. Great show of self control for the good of his team.

WTF is wrong with the refs? Even the fox commentators were appalled at how long they took to make the decision, which allowed the situation to continue to bubble, and then only give him 10??

He belts Buhrer and then whacks Matai??? Off...gone....

niccipops said:
Fantastic job by Matai in that situation. If he'd have hit back we'd have lost him for multiple weeks for sure. Great show of self control for the good of his team.

Well handled by the other players & officials too.

Lyon especially.

Special mention to Donny Singe - took all his skill to keep Matai from taking on the whole of the Parra side :angel:

Matai's self control was truly commendable :angel:

I was shocked at matais cool head. I thoguht for sure he was going to retaliate when he got hit

Agreed this rule is stupid. If someone throws a punch, you should be penalised for defending yourself (unless you go overboard of course).

I actually thought Killer was going to hit Allgood. I've never seen Jamie as peed off as he was. Whenever there's a stink he's Mr Cool, but he looked absolutely ropeable. Although I'd hate to see Jamie rubbed out, I was hoping he'd snot him!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6