Steve Matai shuffle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2013 I believe we saw the best of Steve Matai, less rubbish, still plenty of toughness and a real quality at centre. I think we are seeing more of this in 2014, he (along with Killer) is in the top 2 centres in the game.

The hip's been oiled and the old master Matai is back :angel:

He made a beautiful break but had no one on his right, in the first half :s

Loved Blair's hug, he lifted Matai right off his feet in celebrating that first try.:)

Matai tackling the Green Giants, was a sight to behold !

He has been a favourite of mine since he made his first grade debut. I hate to think the day will come when both he and Lyon are no longer around.

There are just so many Manly legends playing in this team at moment. We are blessed to be witnessing this era of Sea Eagle magic. It will be sad day to see it dismantle over the next few years.

Hopefully DCE,Foz,Jorge,Hiku,Jake and Tom T, Gutherson, Chee-Kam, BJ, Starling, Horo, Tommy S will step in and become the same group of legends over the next decade.

mickqld said:
There are just so many Manly legends playing in this team at moment. We are blessed to be witnessing this era of Sea Eagle magic. It will be sad day to see it dismantle over the next few years.

Hopefully DCE,Foz,Jorge,Hiku,Jake and Tom T, Gutherson, Chee-Kam, BJ, Starling, Horo, Tommy S will step in and become the same group of legends over the next decade.

Buhrer > Horo IMO

Sorry forgot Ferris. Yes he may be the next Gift. Don't know who is going to replace Choc though. The army of one is irreplaceable. My favorite Sea eagle since Wombat.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6