Steve Folkes... leaving Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Just read on SMH that he is gone from Dragons, due to their performances. Shoot me down if I'm wrong, I don't think he is the problem. What about a gig at Manly? What are your guys thoughts?

As a assistant coach I mean

He is the son in law of that scoundrel Peter Moore. He has no place at Manly, EVER!!!

Folkes would have to be the worst coach ever. Sure he won the grand final in 04 but look at the players they had and all the extra money they were paying. At least when Bellamy cheated he made a few grand finals. Folkes then goes onto other things including the Tigers and we know how poorly they went. Now the Dragons have wised up and letting him go. Folkes was a good tough player but a poor coach. Besides we don't need his son and his epic bender crew to be associated with us.

SeaEagle007 said:
Just read on SMH that he is gone from Dragons, due to their performances. Shoot me down if I'm wrong, I don't think he is the problem. What about a gig at Manly? What are your guys thoughts?

As a assistant coach I mean

No thanks, can't see what tangible benefit he would offer us. He can go back to Belmore & be a whipping boy for Desmond.

I reckon his son would be a better recruit.We need an injection of youth and who better than the Epic Bender Crew.

In relation to the question asked by this thread NO NO NO

No way. Folkes is a defensive coach. That part of our game is good. We need an attacking coach. Andrew Johns doesn't seem to be the answer (although based on a separate threat he may, allegedly, have put some attack into Wolfman).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4