steve bell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
how much longer do we have to put up with this **** hopeless dickhead for  bloody hell and we just signed des for few more years we are fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff****ed williamson bell brayant des we have no hpoe

Toovs.  Des yes, the others maybe can be trained to play in super league, excepting Bell and Orford, they're crap.  The problem tonight is in the coaching department.  We are slow in the play the ball, they are twice as fast as us and so we are giving away penalties.  Fast play the ball techniques can be coached.  Des unfortunately is from another era and he's brainless when it comes to selection and coaching. 

I hope that no one ever knocks Matai again - at least he has a go unlike a few of the other imposters

Central Coast Eagle, there's no need to get abusive.  When it's a nil game there's a real need to be objective.  Sure there's some missed tackles and the official is rubbish, but really our attacking options are nowhere, which is a coaching issue.  When Bani lost the ball over the line it said it all about the Storm's motivation out there.  Just who coaches this type of play, this will to win, is down to the guy who puts his hand up to be the 'coach', and gets paid good money to do it.   

True, but I didn't hear any of this Des needs to go stuff when we made the GF last year! We all knew (or SHOULD have known) it's going to take our attack a while to find it's feet without Monas, so we just need to calm down n stop bashing our coach!

C C Eagle, I actually was one calling for Des to be shown the door during last season.  Sure we made the grand final, but with little hope of taking the silverware.  Let's be up front here, his team selections, (Dunners, Lyon at 5/8, Willo running up and down on the spot, Bryant etc etc) left many of us scratching our heads.  If a team is not performing up to it's potential, then I blame the coach, full stop.       

Bell is complete ****e and it is obvious to *us* that he has played one year too many.  But it won't be obvious to Des and he will remain there like a leaking sieve in defence and a rudderless Titnic in attack for this season at least.

He was completely shown up tonight.

Bell lost it when he cracked his face on Beaver's melon in SOO. I think he is scared of the contact now and plays with preservation utmost in his mind.

He was handy once but his time has past I feel. I'm sick of watching that right foot step. I'd rather watch Matai's brain explode on a weekly basis than that ****.

I am in the minority but when you have waves of defenders running at you it is not easy. I still think Bell will show his worth later in the year. Who do we have that is any better???

Bell has to be one of the worst centers running around in 2008. He has gone from a great center, to a solid center, to now being a liability on the field.

S.O.S England!!!

Matabele link said:
Bell is complete S**te and it is obvious to *us* that he has played one year too many.  But it won't be obvious to Des and he will remain there like a leaking sieve in defence and a rudderless Titnic in attack for this season at least.

He was completely shown up tonight.
Best part is he is a Cane Toadster. :p
I don't know whether you are being sarcastic but I agree - as C&C says - he never regained his pre-Beaver-melon days.

He will be in the side when Matai returns as Lyon will slot back into 5/8.  tbh without another option at 5/8 thats what I think is the correct option and the only option. 

Lyon just needs to run a little wider quite a bit, a roving role.  We need as many attacking options as possible, for me that involves Lyon, Bell and Matai all on the field at the same time.

At the moment Garts Bell has lost the idea of attacking footie.  He won't make the Qld side for SOO.  He just appears to be comfortable making the team and being out there, and Des will accomodate that as he has for so many others over the years, (think Dunners).  I want to ram those bells down those clowns throats when I hear them.

I cannot stand that Bell and want to ram it down their throats when they do that!!!!  I even cheered last year when he got injured!!!!

If you were an ESL team, what would you think about Bell's form at the moment. In my opinion, he's playing himself out of a contract all together.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6