Sterlo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
conanu said:
conanu said:
I have told you lot before and i will tell you again. If that little snorkle nosed c$&@ s@@@ing little bastard ever walks down the street near me he better run cause i will break his neck.

Once again he has to call the judiciary to action regarding Matai. This little bastard continues to try and influence the judiciary and you lot think he isnt against Manly!! He hates us. Not once but twice tonight he made mention of the Matai incident and said he has history. Shut up you little parasite and mind your own s**t clubs business.

And here i am again 9 months later and that little rectum rider is at it again with Matai. Sterlo the little gimp was the only one that had a problem with Matai's hit on Burgess saying that it made contact with the head and he has history. And fair play to Freddy pointing out that Inglis has found a new Melbourne Storm style way of milking penalties. To which the little bastard said its no way Gregs fault.

Once again Sterlo reverts to form!

Would Sterlo say the same if it was one of the Parra players?

Do you know what Ramrod he is such a little jerk he probably would say it about a Parra player, but i bet he wouldnt say it about one of these so called superstars like Inglis or Slater. He is as good as a QLDr when it comes to supporting anyone but the ch9 chosen ones.

Yeah i know, he's definately a closet Toad!

Watch the little Grub, he never bags the big names like Smith, Slater, Inglis etc but he will have a dig at Manlys stars at any chance or NSW players. I f'ing cant stand him!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6