Stats v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Runs

Stewart 19 Watmough 17 Perry 16

Metres

Stewart 152 Watmough 140 Perry 122 Matai 102

Line Breaks

Matai 2 Bell Lyon Watmough Stewart 1

Try Assists

Robertson Matai Orford Stewart Menzies 1

Offloads

Stewart 3 Cuthbertson Watmough 2

Tackle Breaks

Bell Stewart 7 Watmough 6 Lyon Matai 5

Tackles

Watmough Ballin 30 Menzies 26 Kite 25

Missed Tackles

Matai 5 Orford 4 Watmough 3

Errors

Watmough 3 Ballin 2

some more stats
Knights in Brackets
Errors: 9 (12)
Completions: 34/45 (22/33)
Penalties: 9 (6)
Scrums: 5 (5)
Tackles: 248 (344)
1 on 1 Tackles: 20 (26)
Missed Tackles: 24 (38)
Line Breaks: 6 (3)
Offloads: 13 (7)
Runs: 185 (135)
Runs Metres: 1400m (940m)
Try Assists: 5 (2)
40/20s: 0 (0)
Line Dropouts: 1 (6)

Bears out what I'm saying about Ballin doing his fair share in defence.

The commentators las night said Glenn Stewart had a "quiet game".  Look at his stats!

some people fly under the radar, he is one of them. You only notice when he goes missing.

He is also getting more involved in attack and starting to throw some great balls like the one to put Bell away.

and to think after about 15 games in first grade everyone thought the guy was at best reasonable depth.

Fluffy link said:
some people fly under the radar, he is one of them. You only notice when he goes missing.

He is also getting more involved in attack and starting to throw some great balls like the one to put Bell away.

and to think after about 15 games in first grade everyone thought the guy was at best reasonable depth.

In 2005 Sue Ridgepipe and I had a beer before the Broncos game at Suncorp and she told me that the club were bringing Stewart along very slowly because they felt that within 2 years he would be a more than average first grader.

Interesting .........

I agree i thought Glenn was great. Made a few tackle busts and was creative with the ball in hand.

Notice Choc's 3 mistakes, I reckon he would top that count every week

I had a theory on Choc's hands last year. He seemed to latch onto every ball Monaghan threw, and struggle to catch anything from Orford.

Maybe Monaghan had a more subtle pass, and with the pace Watmough steams onto the pill, he struggles a bit with the flat, harder service that he is getting this year

May be wrong, but just a thought

Menzies did a ****load of work coming off the bench... might have been the best thing willo getting injured

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I had a theory on Choc's hands last year. He seemed to latch onto every ball Monaghan threw, and struggle to catch anything from Orford.

Maybe Monaghan had a more subtle pass, and with the pace Watmough steams onto the pill, he struggles a bit with the flat, harder service that he is getting this year

So you're finally admitting that Monaghan was throwing loopy lollipops?  Little wonder then that we often struggled for go froward in big games against a committed forward pack.

Kiwi Eagle link said:

You are wrong!!!!  We are number one metre earner in the NRL. We now have hookers rather than two halfbacks. :eek:

Seeing you like to twist things mata, i will twist the other way, and suggest that maybe Monaghan had more skill at selecting what pass was right for the situation in front of him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7