Stats lie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
According to the NRL stats Masoe ran for 149-metres, yet Jamie only was given 108 metres. How ridiculous. Who ever judges what a run is has no idea.
Apparently Kieran only ran for 25 metres.

Jamie and Keiren were quiet with the ball in hand so that would be right, outside of his intercept Lyon was never in space

Sounds about right. It's running in with ball in hand

The Who said:
According to the NRL stats Masoe ran for 149-metres, yet Jamie only was given 108 metres. How ridiculous. Who ever judges what a run is has no idea.
Apparently Kieran only ran for 25 metres.

And Masoe ran about 100 of those carrying Lussick

Masoe made heaps of metres. Look at those runs he made. KE wrote he is the one to get on the bench. I agree, could do a great job and Roosters have a load of big kids.Tasi was disappointing and Maria is playing himself out of rep honours each time he watches him. Have another look at the replay would explain.

Attitude beats stats all day.
Roosters won penalties, line breaks & over 50% of possession & missed less tackles according to the stats??
Shows its the quality & attitude between these stats that really counts.

To use a favourite thought from Kiwi eagle; Stats are like a mini-skirt. What they reveal can be quite interesting but its what they hide that is of most importance.

I think the meters run stat is only really relevant to the teams pigs because it's their job to get you down field so the backs can mount an attack.

Just on kieran I think he's the toughest 5/8 I've seen since Wally Lewis.

• 👍
Reactions: L80
Biscuits said:
To use a favourite thought from Kiwi eagle; Stats are like a mini-skirt. What they reveal can be quite interesting but its what they hide that is of most importance.

Ahhhh, my favourite line from Navjot Singh Sidhu

Up there with

Up on his toes like a midget at a urinal

and

If you dine with the devil, have a long spoon

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10