State of Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I am tipping the Blues to come out and smash the Toads. The first 20 will be tight but I am tipping NSW by 10.

Man of the Match will be Johns!

I know what I expect.

Slater to have the ball hit his head and this ‘falcon’ manoeuvre will propel the ball forward for 40 mts for a Queensland ‘try’

Ricky ‘Whinge’ Stuart will practise dance steps on the sideline, moves he learnt from Phil Gould.

Bailey will have a get square high shot on Webb and leave the field with a fractured forearm in 17 places.

The winner will be the game of Rugby League, the loser will be the English language.

The grotesque overuse of the words Passion, Pride, War, Heroic, Courageous, Miraculous, Guts, Glory and Fairytale.

NSW will have the game wrapped up until the last 10 minutes when the Maroons will make a comeback.

Beaver will weave some magic and go over for the match winning try.

ive got the boags in the frisge, the couch set up ready for a blues win.

has to be to keep the series alive

Webb to get man of the match for 10 hit ups and 25 tackles, 22 of which are high, and starting 5 fights without managing to give away a single penalty. The man is a genious

Johns is in doubt with a fractured eyebrow however his beauty therapist has given him until kcik off to prove his fitness.

Randall has had to cancel his booking with his manicurist and so should be available to start if the nail polish and wax dries in time!

:lol:

qld by 12.ive heard all this favourite **** before.worst on field will be cooper and ryan.lockyer man of the match.joey will play great as well.

I have only punted on first and last try scorer and a small pick-the-score. No way am I taking $1.45 NSW. Qld must be laughing themselves stupid.

Choc to score the winning try after Kennedy fails to make the field due to an undisclosed incident in the tunnel before kick-off.

NSW 22 - QLD 18 (one try & seven goals)
MOTM - The player who lands the most punches.

"I can smell a stink" H G Nelson.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4