1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

State of origin funnies?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Righto, the queenslanders have it over us...the pranks in wifey's office have started, and her NSW scarf was found yesterday in the freezer, frozen within a massive ice cube :)

I have access to their network to do a little 'tweaking' and need some funny Origin photos or images that I can make come up on startup.

if anyone has some good "anti-queenslander" images that would be great.

2. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    If you want an origin joke just give them a pic of the NSW selectors

3. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74

Or Gidley, but that will only help them

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dan if you go to my face book page i have origin photos in there .. i have aurthur beetson on the ground concussed getting assistance from a trainer..  & others..  facebook name is john cavlovic..  go have a look take whatever you want they arent private they are public. i also uploaded them to the every1 hates us we dont care fans group..

5. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    I went with this one instead

6. ConcernedSupporter

ConcernedSupporter Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hope you don't mind Dan I am going to hang on to that one in the hope I can use it after game 2. The big boss around here is a mad Queenslander.

7. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    :) no worries mate. I just threw it together before after seeing something similar a few weeks back.

8. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    what has 4 legs and can't win an orign? Kidley + Bellamy.

9. nodd

nodd Well-Known Member

hiding from the kids
    Ratings:
    +105 / 5
    After we win 5 straight, we really don't care what You throw at us.

We actually don't care after 4 straight really.

10. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    dan if you go to my face book page i have origin photos in there .. i have aurthur beetson on the ground concussed getting assistance from a trainer..  & others..  facebook name is john cavlovic..  go have a look take whatever you want they arent private they are public. i also uploaded them to the every1 hates us we dont care fans group..
    [/quote]

Haha, I know the Beetson photo you're talking about. Might go well with a Stillnox captain. "Went too hard on the noxies last night" or something.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [/quote]

Haha, I know the Beetson photo you're talking about. Might go well with a Stillnox captain. "Went too hard on the noxies last night" or something.
    [/quote]
    lol...

12. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    about the only straight thing up there