State of Origin 2015 game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
QLD will win game 2. NSW will pay for price for blowing game 1 after being in control going into half-time.

Congratulations to Chez. Would prefer that he wasn't selected because we really need him but he definitely tips the scales in QLD's favour.

NSW: Brett Morris and Gallen back.
QLD: depending how well Daly preps up and works his combo's...

this looks to be another close one.

bump! Page 3! Wow, we really do have a waning interest!

Go the blues!

sheesh if you're a Manly and nsw supporter....it has been a lean 5 weeks or so!

NSW to win 14 to 12 with DCE mom in a losing side and Hodges to drop the ball with the line open in the last 5 seconds.
And he dropped the ball because he was too busy pretending to slit someone's throat knowing that they couldn't have a go back.

I'm surprised at all the talk about NSW running at Cherry. I've watched him over the past four seasons and for a halfback he is an extremely strong defender. Tackling is not an issue for him.
If NSW is to win it will have to be through their youthful exuberance, energy and aggression as they don;t have the skill or finesse to match the Cane Toads, imo.

It hurts a bit to say this, but I would actually prefer to see QLD win, with our million dollar man DCE the star of the show... better for Manly that way and at the end of the day, it's all about the MAROON AND WHITE!

GO CHERRY! HAVE A BLINDER MATE

Please, please, please just don't pick up an injury!

I'm disappointed Fifita is not playing, as to me that was a strength of our bench. Him and Klemmer just came on and went psycho (after Tamou had the best game I've ever seen from him).

We have to bash them in the forwards.

Gal has talked it up last night, now he has to deliver (with Klemmer, Woods, Tamou, etc) firmly behind him.

It hurts a bit to say this, but I would actually prefer to see QLD win, with our million dollar man DCE the star of the show... better for Manly that way and at the end of the day, it's all about the MAROON AND WHITE!

Have to agree with you mate I hope cherry kills it and shuts all his knockers up.

i find it funny the dog shotting, ball grabbing, stitch raking gallen has the hide to call other people grubs lol

I just want Chez to shine and put on a MOM as he does so often for Manly :clap:

Lets hope its a good game as the first was like a Club Game @:cool:

I agree, gallen's comments were a real turnoff. I don't care who wins.

Hodges to drop it but Slater throws the pass way too high, SO IT'S BOTH THEIR FAULTS ! :finger:
I'd rather poetic justice

Pops an mcl goes down and the Morris boys jump on him giving him an injury of his Broncos teammate

Ankle dislocation and compound fracture but plot twist he loses his foot

He is the second biggest grub of the modern era

Let's wind the clock back 20years and enjoy a great Origin brawl. Even better listen to all the commentators loving it.....

Blues to win....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7