State Of Origin 2011 Game #3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Captain of the Gate said:
How is it a terrible team? Its almost identical to the one that owned QLD in game 2.

My thoughts exactly. The only change is Jennings for Hoppa and Jennings was one of best in game 1.

The problem will be if Soward is scratched, then who plays 5/8?

clontaago said:
Captain of the Gate said:
How is it a terrible team? Its almost identical to the one that owned QLD in game 2.

My thoughts exactly. The only change is Jennings for Hoppa and Jennings was one of best in game 1.

The problem will be if Soward is scratched, then who plays 5/8?

HAS to be a big doubt over him, and if so we may be in strife.

By the way I am going on a months holiday, it was to start the 8th of July, if we lose I am making it the 7th of July!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Another flogging for me to endure up here in Moron Land, thank god I am going on holidays for a month

You remind me of the old joke that when a NSWer moves to QLD he raises the average IQ of both states.

The Gronk said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Another flogging for me to endure up here in Moron Land, thank god I am going on holidays for a month

You remind me of the old joke that when a NSWer moves to QLD he raises the average IQ of both states.

Good one Gronk!!!

GO BLUES

Massive State Of Origin game tonight!

Our boss has encouraged any staff who want to wear a NSW Blues jersey to do so at work today - that's awesome.

The Blues are gonna have to put in an even better performance than Game #2 for most of this one to best the Maroons as we know those Cane Toads will be up for a big one and aren't gonna make many mistakes.

Watmough for 1st try scorer.
TAB Sportsbet odds this morning: Head To Head, for a $1 bet - QLD $1.57 v $2.40 NSW.

GO NEW SOUTH WALES!

merin is not playing in the third.

its between a prop or 2nd rower/lock.

Galloway v stewart.

if they go with stewart, they will go with 1 prop in the game and none on the bench.

ok cheers, bad news if you're a Qld supporter like me.
more manly players = more danger of losing!

firechild said:
Geez it's a shame that there are so many Morons supporters that are also Manly supoprters.

I was born in Sydney, grew up in Sydney and live in Sydney but I cheer for QLD in Origin . As a kid it was because they always had more Manly players in their team than NSW did. But more recently it has been because I just couldn't cheer for a team coached by firstly Craig Bellamy, and now Pricky Stuart. I hope QLD win 13+

Triple m news as well

Go the blues cause there are 2 Manly players in, with a bit of luck they take lockyear out so he can't beat beavers record

Brookie said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Beau Scott and Jennings out, Gifty in the run on side!!

according to who? or what source?

Sorry if I offend folks but I see this as a nothing game. It is simply a money spinner for the NRL/QRL/ARL or whoever they are at the moment.

I just hope the guys don't get injured.

Brookie said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Courier Mail today and also at www.brisbanetimes.com.au

eagle-rock08 said:
Sorry if I offend folks but I see this as a nothing game. It is simply a money spinner for the NRL/QRL/ARL or whoever they are at the moment.

I can assure it isn't a "nothing game" up here. it's a sea of maroon in Brisbane today, and walking to the Train Station this morning in my Blues Jersey I was given at least 3 fingers by guys in cars going past.

The Bronco Mail would have about 20 pages on it.

I too hope our guys don't get injured but it's far from a "nothing game"

eagle-rock08 said:

Yeah wouldn't want to see any Storm, Dragon or Bronco injured

Mark from Brisbane said:
Brookie said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

eagle-rock08 said:

I can assure it isn't a "nothing game" up here. it's a sea of maroon in Brisbane today, and walking to the Train Station this morning in my Blues Jersey I was given at least 3 fingers by guys in cars going past.

Noticed this as well.
Gotta wonder how will Qld cope if the Blues and the Crusaders win this week.

What's annoying about this game is that Glenn Stewart apparently has a crook back, so if he plays tonight he won't play for us on Sunday. SOO, historically has always cruelled Manly's push for GF glory.

eagles2win said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Brookie said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

eagle-rock08 said:

Noticed this as well.
Gotta wonder how will Qld cope if the Blues and the Crusaders win this week.

AND

There's a fair chance that both will actually happen!!

As long as we don't cop injuries to Glenn or Choc, I really couldn't give a flying fark about SOO. I used to care but for me it's now all about Manly, Manly, Manly.

If Glenn didn't do the last training due to his back i can't see why they'd risk him playing.
Would be great to see the Blues win, i'm flying up to Gympie on friday and it'd be cool to see lots of sad QLDers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4