State of Origin 2 in QLD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know when tickets to Origin 2 at Suncorp go on sale? Ive looked everywhere but all they seem to be selling at the moment is hospitality packages. Cheers

Manly til i die said:
Does anyone know when tickets to Origin 2 at Suncorp go on sale? Ive looked everywhere but all they seem to be selling at the moment is hospitality packages. Cheers

Sorry to tell you, but SOO 2 has been moved to Melbourne. This year there'll be 2 in Sydney and 1 in Melbourne.

Ralphie said:
Manly til i die said:

Sorry to tell you, but SOO 2 has been moved to Melbourne. This year there'll be 2 in Sydney and 1 in Melbourne.

Nah, Game 2 definantly in QLD

Manly til i die said:
Ralphie said:
Manly til i die said:

Oh come on, you don't believe me???

Ralphie said:
Manly til i die said:
Ralphie said:
Manly til i die said:

Oh come on, you don't believe me???

Being a Blues fan, i wouldn't mind you being right, but imagine the outrage if QLD didn't host an Origin game

Only 1 game in brissie this year. I can hear the whining in the wind already. No body ever cares about us queenszealanders, and our NSW/papuan cousins, what about our rights, we want we want, we want.Then comes the tin foil hats about it being a conspiracy to stop queenslanders breeding, and how they own SOO, which gives them the rights to not follow the rules they wrote to keep the contest fair

Thank goodness I moved. Really looking forward to not having to deal with the jekly/hyde syndrome that over takes brisbane intermittedly between may and june

It has to be the weather i reckon, they have so much hot weather the moment the temp drops below 10 deg, there balls curl up, the hormones go crazy and the toad licking begin. And thats just the chicks.Unfortunately they schedule the footy in this time so I think is just a co incidence

I love origin and the banter, and commerarderie it brings, with my qld mates, cousins , sisters and aunties and how they all root together for KWEEEEENZLAND

Manly til i die said:

Nigh on buckleys of getting a seat unless you buy a hospitality package.After, these tickets, stadium members, sponsors, club tickets and travel agent tickets there will be probably less than a few hundred go on sale to the General Public, and these will only be the ones right at the very ends in the top few rows...beleive me I know exactly how it works.

And this is especially the case in 2013 with one game.....do yourself a favour and buy a travel agents package with accommodation, or if you live up here a hospitality package....by the way I know a good travel agent!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4