1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting line up from now on? til comebacks, of course

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eggson, Jul 18, 2008.

1. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    In the wake of us losing Lyon and King, with Williamson still out, what are your thoughts for the team??  It might also be fun to go without Orford, as was shown by tonight's game?  Me i have no clue, but am happy the way things are!

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Glenn Stewart to 5/8 till Lyon comes back
    Bryant for King
    Ox will be right next week

3. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Beaver to 5/8 for me

Stewy 2 is killing it at the moment in the pack

4. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    I forgot about Beaver LOL

5. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    We look far better when Cuthbo starts but given he still makes a few dumb mistakes, risk-averse Hasler will drop him for Willo when he returns.

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    unfortunatly you will be right mata. Cuthbo however has shown constant improvement over time. He has the rare ability to start as an extra prop and then move into the wide running backrower roll.

the other other white meat is everything you could ask for from a lock no matter what number he wears

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Unfortunately Cuthbo sealed his won fate in the first half - giving away a dumb penalty and dropping the ball when we were coming out of trouble.  Both when the game was in the balance.

Those two errors are EXACTLY what Hasler is trying to drum out of Cuthbo's game but he doesn't seem to be getting the message. 

8. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 12
    True, but gee I like watching Cuthbo play, and generally I think we're a far more dangerous team with him on the park. I also love his involvement when he starts - he really seems ready to muscle up and do the tough stuff before he pulls out the offloads.