Start to something good in the near future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Check this out. These are the legends that we are going to build a new champion team around.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 64
Like x 1million. Just the news we all need, and just the enthusiasm we need to see from these young guns!!

It's been a rough start to the year, but I've been running around the house all day telling my kids 'The Turbos have resigned!!' My kids just nod and smile. 'The Turbos kids!! And Gutho!! The next Jamie Lyon, Brett Stewart and Ben Kennedy'

If Jake can play front row nrl at 21 I'm sure he can handle a forum post pumping up his tyres.

The 3 of them if they get a good run with injuries are going to give us all some exciting times watching them play.

but they will have whiney little school girls in the stands..................
Are they wearing tartan skirts with knee-high socks??@:) Who's your daddy.....

• 29 Apr 2015
  • Manly Daily
  • Jon Geddes
Young guns here to stay

HOT MANLY TRIO SET TO TAKE THE BATON AND HUNT GLORY
HEY are the rising stars on a mission to ensure that the Sea Eagles keep firing over the next decade.

getimage.aspx
Picture: ADAM WARDSea Eagles tyros Tom Trbojevic, 18, Clinton Gutherson, 20, and Jake Trbojevic, 21, celebrate signing their new deals with the club at Narrabeen yesterday.

In a big vote of confidence for the Manly club in the wake of recent turmoils, three of the NRL’s hottest prospects — Jake Trbojevic, his brother Tom and Clinton Gutherson — have all signed new deals to stay at the club until the end of 2017.

It was appropriate the announcement that the local products had committed to Manly was made when the sun was shining the brightest it has for a long time on the club’s Narrabeen HQ.

“I spoke to the brothers and they want to do the same thing as me,” Gutherson, 20, said.

“They want to keep the legacy built here and to keep it going for the next 10 years.

“We have a few of the older boys still here so we just have to keep learning how they did that and what was the best way to do it.

“Take the baton off them and hopefully keep the club going.

“They have won for the past 10 years, so we just have to keep that going and keep building on what they have already made the club today.”

His words were echoed by outstanding 21-year-old prop Jake Trbojevic. “Manly over the years has been a club that is just successful and you want to come in and maintain that — 100 per cent,” he said.

The Trbojevic brothers came through the Mona Vale club and Gutherson with the Cromer Kingfishers. All three grew up as keen Manly supporters.

“It definitely means a lot growing up in Mona Vale, I’m local boy and I was very proud when I first got to play first grade,” Jake Trbojevic said. “Manly gave us our first opportunity so we are very proud to sign for two more years.”

The signings have special significance for coach Geoff Toovey, a born-and-bred Manly player himself, who gave all three their first shot in the NRL.

“Only several years ago when I played I thought it was my crowning achievement in life to play first grade for Manly and I am sure the boys feel the same,” Toovey said.

“I’m very proud as a coach to see these three local juniors come through and I think they are bound for bigger things than even just here at the Manly club.

“I think they are future representative players and we’ll be doing our best to make sure they achieve that.”
:clap: Future Assured - no pressure :inlove:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7