Starlo...you fooled me!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
2 shockers...dropped ball when about to score now let's 1 in...24-0..no 18-6

to be fair Lussick turned his shoulder gifting Reynolds the hole to run through. A small faster man should always be able to beat a prop 1 on 1, thats why we defend as a team or in this case not as a team

Yep. He started well but had two howlers. I don't know what happened in the half time break but it was a completely different team in the second half. Not dissimilar to the match with the 'Riff when we were great in the first half only.
All Barrett had to say was "keep playing like you are". Does he over complicate instructions?
We dodged a bullet in this match, which was a penaltyathon.

Sorry Fluffy....Starling who is usually a safe, not strong defender had a great shot on him & this ...2 minutes after a cold dropped ball, attacking 10 out...

Sorry Maxta, Lussick turned in made the bad call/got fooled by the pass. Starling just is not fast enough

Sorry Maxta, Lussick turned in made the bad call/got fooled by the pass. Starling just is not fast enough
How about they both had time to make the play...Starling actually slapped him across the chest & Lussick over committed....maybe Starling stood out more after that dropped ball & Darcy (in that first half) won that battle in the middle.
Your on the money though- both were entitled to close Reynolds down.

Starling missed that tackle flat out. Dropped pill also let the pressure off. Those sadly for starlo were the biggest momentum swingers in the game. We should have won that game by 30. Happy we won but that second half was ordinary. We need to be better when we play Newcastle or they will pull out pants down.

And what about that f8888ing sh111ttt arsehole useless sonofabitch bastard Tom Turbo who missed that one on one tackle against the winger. Bloody worst defensive f33333ing pr*8k fullback ever!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6