Starlo to Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Starlo is a bonus to our squad!
This type of prop would make a real bonus to our squad !!!
9f17bee08a70e0158c003b616a52610b.jpg

I can't help but think we are tied up with the Roosters in player movements. We are trying to shed players to get Cordner and they are trying to shed players to get SBW back.
Roosters want to keep Cordner.

Josh Starling should have been a keeper.

A solid (yet unspectacular) player who is not on big money but can play a good hard game.

I hope our current management realise that we need these solid, cheaper players mixed in with the big name recruits.

It's nice to think we can afford millions on big name players but the reality is, every team needs their solid workhorses to plug the middle when the big names are off for a break.

Sorry to see you go Josh, if this does in fact happen.

Mate where would they fit in the top 17...
Most would take a fit Buhrer for starters....
Though agree Starling is no superstar, has improved his numbers & gets the job done - a workhorse can serve a purpose - right??
As for exchange with ??? - this is more a 2017 deal & right now would be good to set up a strong 2016 squad, as injuries make or break a season without decent backup.

We're top 17 heavy, and will struggle when injuries happen. Its a list of 25 for a reason injuries are part of the game. The Roosters and Broncos roster never ends.

We're top 17 heavy, and will struggle when injuries happen. Its a list of 25 for a reason injuries are part of the game. The Roosters and Broncos roster never ends.
I think we have some decent young depth to pad out the 25. Most clubs don't have a BJ or Starlo at 18-25. Once you get into those guys it's usually youngsters. That's how say the Rooster got to using Napa and Hastings and so on.

Darcy lussick. lewis brown, liam knight,burgess mateo symonds... cant see them letting Lawrence go if starlo goes... plus Fonua blake if he can get registered...
Have you or anyone else on this forum actually seen Fonua Blake play?

We have him as first grade standard yet he hasn't even played for over 12 months

Have you or anyone else on this forum actually seen Fonua Blake play?

We have him as first grade standard yet he hasn't even played for over 12 months
Interesting - may be that the NRL has told them he can be registered so they need to ditch a prop to officially sign him.

I think we have some decent young depth to pad out the 25. Most clubs don't have a BJ or Starlo at 18-25. Once you get into those guys it's usually youngsters. That's how say the Rooster got to using Napa and Hastings and so on.
@Loobs I agree that developing and having a spot for good young kids in the 25 is important. And all clubs have some kids. I guess what distinguishes top 4 teams from the almost rans is that depth in 18-25 and having NRL experienced forwards around those kids.
2015. Roosters. Lagi Setu, Suaia Matagi, Martin Kennedy. Cowboys -(with there 4 starting test props)still had Bolton , Glenn Hall. Broncos - Gavet, Todd Lowrie, David Stagg, Mitch Garbutt, Jon Green. Having Lawrence and Starling as depth in that 18-25 is probably where we need to be at just to compete.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7