Starlo to Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Of ffs! They really are thought of as pigs, aren't they? Poor bastards.
At their level and with the punishment they absorb, I really don't think they're paid enough to have to completely move cities as pawns in the giant franchise chess game that they find themselves in.

I find it exciting. They are clearly trying to get the cash for someone else. Seems liked they have tried Buhrer and Lawrence and Burgess and Mateo without any bites, so are now trying Starling. The target has to be better than any of them.

No, i am not saying Gutho is better. The exact opposite, i am questioning why everyone on here seems to think we had to choose between Tom and Gutho.

Fullbacks play wing, centre in the halves. Both will be on the wing for years subject to injury giving an opportunity.

I wouldn't want to let Tom go for one second.

I would still prefer Gutho to be here and not wearing bloody blue and yellow. Id take him over any two of, Green, Moltzen, Lavaka or Goodall.

I don't know how quick Tom is but Lyon won our sprints and long distance. Gutho was the Lyon of the eels.

Perhaps one of our lower grade superstars has more of a point to prove then the other and is really putting everything into preseason.

I just feel by years end, we are going to be saying we want Gutho back.

Bob has bought well. But gee we have let some go as well.
I believe guth wanted a starting spot and couldn't get one, so was free to look elsewhere.

I agree. Who the hell are we supposed to be supporting? Again, I accept and agree change is needed, but this is crazy. I think the club are thinking of Knight, and maybe another new guy?
Rhyno are saying the club wants to place Knight in the top 25 and another front rower?

I believe guth wanted a starting spot and couldn't get one, so was free to look elsewhere.
Tom T was always going take a wing position and eventually fullback. Guth's only options at Manly were going to be centre or 5/8.

Now Barrett 's pursuit of Walker as centre or 5/8 makes more sense than gutho, doesn't it?

I can't help but think we are tied up with the Roosters in player movements. We are trying to shed players to get Cordner and they are trying to shed players to get SBW back.

Maybe they are just happy with Jake, Myles, Lussick, Knight and Blake with Tapau or Mateo occasionally filling in.
After how Jake performed last year they may hold high hopes for Knight and Blake (if the NRL register his contract).
Tamou doesn't make sense as he wants to be with his wife in Canberra but they are happy in Townsville. With his neck problems, I'd avoid him.
I reckon it's a back tower they are after and hence the suggestion that Buhrer is possibly moving on.

Starling is pretty quick, has cover defence is top notch as forwards go.
Starlo did show good top end pace when he was out in the clear but off the mark he has shown that he is a plodder and all the top tear away props have good line speed . We need top players to be the top team again.
Starlo was on our unwanted list and unlike the other players that got snapped up Starlo has been left on the shelf.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6