Starlo to Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
****in stupid management he has been going so well for us I'd have him starting behind myles and Trbojevic he is a gun, we are losing all our depth we lost back depth with gutho leaving now Demetriou, starling and Lawrence all gone!!! If we don't sign 2 massive forwards for 2017 I'm so angry depth everything for us, haven't the side realised if we go through and injury toll like last year we are fecked!!!! Silly bob fulton I was all praise for him but with no depth we won't be in the top 8 IMO we have no depth outside our top 17 and that is really disapoinnted

I am thinking it is tamou. Not sure i would swap both our forwards for James. Lawrence at 31 or 2 may be. But James has his own issues with injury and form flat spots.

Unless it is Klemmer in 16 loosing both of our foreards just seems crazy.

Starling wouldn't be on big coin, and he is better then anyone we will pick up in his price bracket.

Bob probably thinks he is too slow.

If both Starling and Lawrence go, I'll keep faith in the recruitment team that have secured some quality signings thus far. They wouldn't be shedding these players without something else in mind.
Correct - it just might not be for 2016

I found the reason why there is no place for him at Manly.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Question is - how would he go up against Tommy T? I mean that was the choice that had to be made. Just saying.
I am just saying I'd prefer to have seen them side by side. You dont want to release Myles just because we signed a Taupou do you? No, you build a list of good players and accumulate them not trade them off against each other.

It does kind of feel like Bozo is doing the later. For each great siging, dam we have released some great current players and future talent. Most of which I am sure we were paying less then as opposed to the bloke we have bought.

I can't say our depth is as good as last year.

Time will tell how long it takes all these new players to gel. But expect at least 6 months.

That Gutho is dominating in the speed area over at the eels, who have some quick men and Tommy T is languishing behind Jamie Lyon who isn't super quick is interesting though.

I am just saying I'd prefer to have seen them side by side. You dont want to release Myles just because we signed a Taupou do you? No, you build a list of good players and accumulate them not trade them off against each other.

It does kind of feel like Bozo is doing the later. For each great siging, dam we have released some great current players and future talent. Most of which I am sure we were paying less then as opposed to the bloke we have bought.

Time will tell how long it takes all these new players to gel. But expect at least 6 months.

That Gutho is dominating in the speed area over at the eels, who have some quick men and Tommy T is languishing behind Jamie Lyon who isn't super quick is interesting though.

Tom is quicker than Milford mate are you suggesting that he isn't quick enough? Gutho isn't as good as tom now way

Shame. Never thought he was a world beater but Starlo was a great role player for us, tried his heart out, played with pride and was always a solid performer. Pretty much exactly what we needed in a bench front rower.
Really do think depth will be an issue for us this season. If the injury curse hits us again we are well and truly cactus.

James Roberts is languishing behind Alex Glenn at the Broncos pre season training...that doesn't mean Glenn is faster than Roberts...some athletes are endurance athletes and others have better aerobic and lactic systems.

I can tell you for a fact that Tom T is faster than Gutho in a sprint.

Tom is quicker than Milford mate are you suggesting that he isn't quick enough? Gutho isn't as good as tom now way
No, i am not saying Gutho is better. The exact opposite, i am questioning why everyone on here seems to think we had to choose between Tom and Gutho.

Fullbacks play wing, centre in the halves. Both will be on the wing for years subject to injury giving an opportunity.

I wouldn't want to let Tom go for one second.

I would still prefer Gutho to be here and not wearing bloody blue and yellow. Id take him over any two of, Green, Moltzen, Lavaka or Goodall.

I don't know how quick Tom is but Lyon won our sprints and long distance. Gutho was the Lyon of the eels.

Perhaps one of our lower grade superstars has more of a point to prove then the other and is really putting everything into preseason.

I just feel by years end, we are going to be saying we want Gutho back.

Bob has bought well. But gee we have let some go as well.

This **** needs to stop.

All players should have futures sorted by 30 Nov, clubs should have to submit their rosters to NRL by that date.

The game is a big enough now without 10 players a week changing clubs.

I agree. Who the hell are we supposed to be supporting? Again, I accept and agree change is needed, but this is crazy. I think the club are thinking of Knight, and maybe another new guy?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8