Starling scores!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bump!

Agreed!

Well done Josh and eliminating yourself from the nudie run (do players actually still do that?)

Hopefully he'll realise he should take a hit up 2 metres out some more...and score some more!

I said after last week that it was the first time I had seen him trying to physically dominate his opponents. Last night he continued in this vein.

It is a new, more mature and confident Starlo we are now looking at.

I like Starlo and I think he should be in the 17 somewhere, but I still think a marquee prop (like Tamou) is the missing ingredient moving forward. There has been lots of talk about signing a backrower, but Ethan Lowe is proving that you don't have to be the most talented player to be effective on the edge and we have Symonds, Buhrer, Brown, and Taupau. Now that Taupau is playing wider, we need a big, fast, and aggressive prop to steamroll the middle before Vave and Starling come off the bench.

52 games and Starlo scores for Manly :party:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD_ka1JH64s/

IMG_20160411_060423.jpg

Last edited:
From his insta:

Been a great 3 years here at manly but unfortunately this weekend is my last game for the club. Thanks to everyone who has supported me and wished me well over the last few years it's been amazing. Made some great memories and friendships that will remain with me forever.
Blake Leary replied that he'd miss him, which I worry means that he's staying.

He's been a great clubman for the past few years here at Manly with plenty of community work. Unfortunately I think this had to happen, he was solid but hasn't shown enough progression. All the best for him and hopefully a change of scenery may help his career progression.

A few on here knock Starlo, but I think he gave his best whilst here, maybe he's not a superstar but he never stopped trying!!

Good luck with whatever life holds for you Josh!!
I do agree that in recent years he gave his all and that's what made me love him as a player, but I was just disappointed in him not showing that same drive this season. Sad his leaving but know with the bench forwards we will have next year in Meehan, Lane and Knight that it is the right move. See ya starlo, appreciate all the effort you've put in for us over the years :)

Well done Josh you played some solid game for us over the years :) You have made me proud on many occasions , I wish you all the best in your career

He was our starting prop through 2013 and into the GF, so definitely more than a bit player. I liked him. All the best Starlo.

We've got an interesting few months ahead.

He came over in 2014 mate, but very solid nonetheless.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8