Stand by your man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey - she was dumb enough to go out with the idiot in the first place, so she is dumb enough to stay with him now. 

Geez, her boyfriend has been charged, stood down from normal duties and is awaiting a court date.

You'd think if there was more to the story, that the truth hadn't been told yet and he is innocent she would have said something officially by now.

Why lady, why?

If she flies back off to America later with a huge load of cash then you'll know what happened...

We could give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that what happened was an accident or some sort of misunderstanding............nah fark it he's a Cronulla player after all. Burn him at the stake.

Maybe Bird and Wayne Carey can get together and chair a women in football forum or something, they are both eminently qualified. Seems they have the knack of picking griefers who are suckers for punishment.

I would understand her going back to her if he didn't do it.

But if he did do it I cannot see any responsible or rational reason for her to hang around. 

Anyone who suffers an attack like that in a relationship and then hangs around, has to have some sort of mental issues. If I were her father I doubt Bird would be alive for his court hearing, but her father just seems to be going along for the ride too.

There has to be money involved.

I don't think there is money involved. She is just a moron. People who love each other don't glass each other. She will do what she can to protect the guy. I just hope Bird ends up the clink. He is a total grub.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4