Stand as one and be heard.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well if Chez is a money hungry grub that pisses off all his Team mates, he could stay for double the original offer (as Manly is desperate) and swan around rubbing it in Jokers face :p
He could demand that Z chauffeurs him around :giggle:

Or not:cool:

Why would DCE want to remain at a club when a new and improved offer is really a "2nd chance lucky dip draw" prize. DCE would rightfully be thinking I was not important enough to start with so why should I go back now--- I think in this scenario where personal pride is at stake money will not change a thing.

Lets move on, invest heavily in the best recruitment, the best development structures/pathways and push to get our facilities up to a professional looking standard as the main priorities.

Playing at a 1970's looking Brookvale Oval is not going to attract or have players enthusiastic to move from facilities that are better--- on top of not looking professional enough to attract good corporate sponsorship and membership packages will be limited.

If nothing is set in stone/concrete about a major Brookie development in 2-3yrs time it is time to bite the bullet and move to the SFS.

Remember people our success for years (2009 onwards mainly--- before that we paid overs for class) was based around the best recruitment with young halves who were still on the rise---the 2011 and 2013 GF's were with halves who had not reached their peak and not at the top of the pay scale. Basically Manly extracted the potential at a faster rate getting great value for money----from this point on you are paying overs for their class leadership and skillset with not the likelihood of the same return on investment as Manly achieved.

You know TC, I think as much as anything it's a protest about the inept way the club is being run. They should have been much more capable of assessing talent and intention, picked one of the halves, and gone all out to retain that one. Their pursuit of the pie in the sky left them without a meal. Riddick.

Why would DCE want to remain at a club when a new and improved offer is really a "2nd chance lucky dip draw" prize. DCE would rightfully be thinking I was not important enough to start with so why should I go back now--- I think in this scenario where personal pride is at stake money will not change a thing.

Lets move on, invest heavily in the best recruitment, the best development structures/pathways and push to get our facilities up to a professional looking standard as the main priorities.

Playing at a 1970's looking Brookvale Oval is not going to attract or have players enthusiastic to move from facilities that are better--- on top of not looking professional enough to attract good corporate sponsorship and membership packages will be limited.

If nothing is set in stone/concrete about a major Brookie development in 2-3yrs time it is time to bite the bullet and move to the SFS.

Remember people our success for years (2009 onwards mainly--- before that we paid overs for class) was based around the best recruitment with young halves who were still on the rise---the 2011 and 2013 GF's were with halves who had not reached their peak and not at the top of the pay scale. Basically Manly extracted the potential at a faster rate getting great value for money----from this point on you are paying overs for their class leadership and skillset with not the likelihood of the same return on investment as Manly achieved.
If we show our support it will reinforce to DCE that the fans are behind him. I don't think Daly would hold Joe Kelly's actions with his contract against the fans . The CEO's come and go. Joe Kelly could be gone in a year (hopefully, he will if he continues like this).The fans are more important to the fabric of the club then a blow in CEO. We will be the ones there cheering Daly on.

You know TC, I think as much as anything it's a protest about the inept way the club is being run. They should have been much more capable of assessing talent and intention, picked one of the halves, and gone all out to retain that one. Their pursuit of the pie in the sky left them without a meal. Riddick.
They should of only retained one half previously, it only delayed the inevitable unless you are flush with funds and corporate links.

The salary cap for top of the line players has never existed and never will exist so this was not a limiting factor either.

Hi all long time manly supporter, first time posting on this forum but avid reader for years.
I would sign and as mentioned earlier deep down I think he wants to stay.

I'm in. Think we may need one to show our support for Tooves as well.

Don' t want DCE back don't want des back don't want watmough back don't want hoppa back don't want Foran back....... They chose to go SEE YA guys you will be as successful as trex

After Snake's post match team huddle "announcement" comment I can't see DCE wanting to stay a minute longer than he has to. It's the clearest indication I have seen of the apparent ill-feeling between the two. Unless I'm reading too much into what he said it is going to be a tough ask to hope for unified efforts from our team this season.

If DCE is currently recruiting for The Titans, it should show people where is head and heart is at.

Deplorable. Cannot fathom this. Imagine I recruited for NAB, while I worked at ANZ.

Instant sackable offense.

Joe Kelly, man up you pussy.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8