Stale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

reyam

Reserve Grader
This club is STALE from top to bottom.It is obvious that the players are no longer listening to Des and it has been obvious that we are not as fit as we once were.Des and his staff have become to comfortable in their jobs and the players are comfortable in the knowledge that Des NEVER sacks anyone.How much longer can Des and his crew live off the 2008 gf.This year is gone (might just make up the numbers) and we know Des will be there next year so time to really cut the team Perry,kite, Baily,cross,matai,hodkinson should all go and get some young HUNGRY players that are willing to have a go.I also here that next year we won't be operating on the FULL salary cap that's why we are having so much trouble.I thought it was funny how this time last year we were trying to sign Sam Burgess and Orford yet this year we have nothing.Finally (Iknow we will here all the excuses) if that's as good a crowd that we can get on a Saturday night I fear for the club it looked like park football at it's worst

The financial troubles this club is in will make the Sharks look like millionaires. No major sponsor for next year and desperately trying to farm out home games to get revenue. The future is looking mighty bleak.

mickqld link said:
The financial troubles this club is in will make the Sharks look like millionaires. No major sponsor for next year and desperately trying to farm out home games to get revenue. The future is looking mighty bleak.
I agree and what a time to play like we are when we are looking for a new major sponsor.You can just see it Max will have his name on the jersey again and we are back to where we were 5 or 6 years ago

No getting many free to air games must be detrimental in regards to attracting sponsors? Just role playing a little here...if I was a billionnaire who would I sponsor? Which teams get the better run in the media? St George, Broncos, Titans, St George, Roosters, St George, Tigers...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4