St George to make play for Trbojevic Bros

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tweet from the club:

Barrett on the Trbojevic bros future: "That is our main priority to make sure they are here long term. They won't be going anywhere."
But what will people complain about next if this is the case..?

Paying over 3 million for 3 players, (DCE and Turbo's) is a recipe for disaster.

Isn't St. George at risk of being sold to WIN because they are broke?

I hope the negotiating skills of the management team have improved from the debacles of last year.
Foran, DCE, Ballin, Gutho.
Your not just re signing these two players your retaining and building the fabric.
Get it done.

Paying over 3 million for 3 players, (DCE and Turbo's) is a recipe for disaster.

Isn't St. George at risk of being sold to WIN because they are broke?

None of the enforced amalgamations have succeeded Woodsie. We know what happened to the Northern Eagles. Wests and Balmain have been at each other's throats for years. And I've taken note of St George's supporter site and they are not happy with the amalgamation with Wollongong and feel like a fifth wheel. I cant see either surviving in their present form.

None of the enforced amalgamations have succeeded Woodsie. We know what happened to the Northern Eagles. Wests and Balmain have been at each other's throats for years. And I've taken note of St George's supporter site and they are not happy with the amalgamation with Wollongong and feel like a fifth wheel. I cant see either surviving in their present form.

Agree, and in that environment an offer of 6 million over 3 years sounds risky. Are players contracts guaranteed or insured by the NRL?

I should ask @HappilyManly in the resources office.

Do you know this, or are you just speculating? If the latter this post should be removed because it is insulting.
My neighbour knows the family well and this certainly doesn't sound like it is true.
It's not meant as an insult and I know they are good people but I'm just sharing what I've been told.

I think if ever this day comes all silvertail contributors need to dig into whatever savings/ superannuation funds / investment units they have to make a counter offer. Personal financial security is important, but these two blokes staying at the club is more so.

I think if ever this day comes all silvertail contributors need to dig into whatever savings/ superannuation funds / investment units they have to make a counter offer. Personal financial security is important, but these two blokes staying at the club is more so.

Thanks for your input Mr Trbojevic.

Obviously you don't want to lose either, but I don't want Manly to match that Dragons offer because it's ridiculous. You can't pay a 19 year old 1.2 million dollars and expect to have enough money to put together a squad that will compete at the top level. We have Tom in our side as is and we are missing the finals so let the Dragons waste 1.2 million and languish down the bottom of the ladder while we build a balanced squad that has a chance of contending in the future.

If Saints had a better structure on and off the field I'd be worried.
If we make them decent offers they'll stay.
Only trouble is , is ours any better?
It'll depend on how this club sells what we've got to them.
They already know but $$$$ ain't everything.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4