St George to make play for Trbojevic Bros

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe they are they going to follow their current coach to the dragons?

This will be the same recurring story with the other 15 NRL clubs for the next 12-14 years.

Click bait I suspect but if their is an ounce of truth to it,it'll be coming from a manager or someone trying to drive up their value meaning they're really chasing someone else

i don't expect they will stay for peanuts, but really, they have more chance getting Delta Goodrum to sign up as benji's replacement than getting these 2.

Last time we assumed a local product would pick peninsula over pay we lost that coach with the hair.

Step one, open wallet.

Step two, write ten year contract.

Personally i think both are worthy of 10 year deals. Sure they are local juniors and love the club but even more reason to lock them in and show we are committed as they are.
We will miss out as I heard that parramatta are going to offer both of them 20 year deals for $10m a season including TPA's from Eddie Obeid, Eddie Hayson and Clive Palmer

Let's see, they made a big play for Cooper Cronk, no luck there, they were interested in Robbie Farah, no luck there again, tried out for Jarryd Hayne, failed again.
Their only hope of snaring the Trbojevic boys is perhaps both of the brothers go out one night and disgrace themselves and their club, that the club has no option but to terminate their contract, then after about a year or so after they can apply to the NRL to be reinstated ,and then perhaps has a chance of signing them if no other clubs wants them, just like Dugan, Packer. Marshall.
Dragons rarely ever get their man, they only get players by default.

If a respected coach of a good team offered them overs I would get a little worried.
However I think they would need to be severely mistreated before they even considered leaving

Personally i think both are worthy of 10 year deals. Sure they are local juniors and love the club but even more reason to lock them in and show we are committed as they are.
What makes them so valuable is the fact that they are so well grounded and sensible young blokes that a club can create a culture around. Jarrod Croker is a similar person at the Raiders, a very nice person and very genuine. Although Croker doesnt hold a candle to the Turbos talent wise.

The club needs to be careful to not take them for granted but surely the Dragons can't be serious.

Maybe they're upset that we got the Stewart brothers from them because they didn't want Glenn.

The club needs to be careful to not take them for granted but surely the Dragons can't be serious.

Maybe they're upset that we got the Stewart brothers from them because they didn't want Glenn.

Heard from a fairly good source that it was as much Brett they had cold feet on - apparently his diabetes wasn't totally under control at the time (not unusual with teenagers) and they had concerns it wouldn't be able to be managed well enough to allow him a footy career.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6