St George Illawara are favourites????...... WTF?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Use the power Des, just like round 1

Melbourne are also underdogs this round - 2.5 start. We are 4.5

That is a joke! Are the bookies wanting to throw their money away this season?????

Im chucking 50 on the eags this arvo. No way am i letting those odds slip. Its a near certain haul!

Have we had one game this season in which we have started favourite?

Keep underestimating us please and we can keep up the ambushes.

we where faves against sharkies,,,, yeah its amazing,,, but stop whinging and get on!!!! The Roosters are faves against raiders as well, so thats the teams coming first and second going in as underdogs!!! god what an amazing comp,,,, this is the salary cap at work,,,, excellent

Raiders specials for me this weekend ( those of you who know my punting skills should now chuck the house on the Roosters ) dont worry ill still through my traditional bet on who ever is playing the eagles, that way the dragons will be gone before they hit thr ground!

Good work Pepsi.

One thing that is clear in the last 3 rounds has been the number of faves to fall over. Last season's reputations are still strong (and are also reflected in my poor tipping efforts). If there is one thing I learnt from reading Daniel's weekly preview is that past reputations is a sure way to the poor house. From now on I am backing teams that win and looking for player movements that may change the pattern of play. I am very comfortable with throwing a decent stack on the Eagles this week and am delighted to get the better odds. With Canberra the competition has been weak winning against the Knights, Bunnies and Saints but I figure winning form is good form.

as they say, you can only beat who is put up against you.

Im actually hoping that canberra win as we do and we can have a top of the table 2 unbeaten teams clash at brookie.

That should pull a big crowd

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4