Spotted!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
My mum spotted Dessie and Hoppa Snr chatting away at a cafe this morning.
Im just going to assume they were discussing some of the finer details about Wills contract, and Des was assuring him that he will be around for the next few years to help Wills career.

Maybe it was Hoppa telling Des he is going to Parra or on a missionary trip to Africa.

Sounds promising , very important that we sign Hoppa Jnr.

Whilst on the subject of "spotted"
I spotted Snake & Wolfman in the SCG Members Bar last Friday night , watching the Swans vs Carlton game.

Nothing to worry about : Both players were on their best behaviour.

Oh - and I spotted various members of the Raiders team at my local Italian restaurant! Hold the press.......

I spotted Cameron Smith this morning
when i was looking in my bathroom mirror ;)

Man o man, imagine the poo fight this spotting would have started on the old official website. Even now des is not happy with this i reckon.

watch your back Dan

wake up James, if they were that worried they wouldnt have gone anywhere public.

Nobody has gone OTT in this thread bar you.

Yeah "watch your back Dan"....

Cambo said:
tookey said:
Cambo said:
I spotted Cameron Smith this morning
when i was looking in my bathroom mirror ;)

Did he stay the night? Was he shaving your back? :D

the bastard follows me everywhere i cant get rid of him

Identical twins. Smith tweeted that he spotted you giving birth to a Billy Slater this morning.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6