SPORTS SUPER

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

by now most of you`s would have recieved an email from the sea eagles regarding the manly super scheme .. sport super..what do yous think about it?? do you think its safe.. i`m  thinking about it but i dont want to just jump into it & stuff me self up.  i like the idea,thats why im keen on doing it,but i just dont knw if its a risk or not because its helping  MANLY i want to support it ...  your a supporter of a team & you also have your super tied up with them lol never heard of that before ;)  .. 

lol @ the video with des & tooves reading their lines

No thank you.

As much as I love the club, I am not putting my money/retirement funds anywhere near footballers or anything associated with them.

rusty have you seen the video.. amp are administrators still... sea eagles just get a percentage of the annual fees from the members it has..

jjai link said:
rusty have you seen the video.. amp are administrators still... sea eagles just get a percentage of the annual fees from the members it has..

Right, that sounds ok. I figured someone at the club were going to manage the funds.

some things arent worth risking mate, Super is too important to make decisions based on what football team I support.

i had a think about im going to send an email,  if its safe secure im doing it AMP wont go bust, i think its an incentive for the sea eagles if they can attract as many customers as possible, it benefits the sea eagles beacuse they get a percentage, its basically amp with a different name  to assist the sea eagles..

Look how amateurish the video is, and their presentation is in general, and ask yourself, do I want these people playing with my future?

I'm perturbed this lost even got their foot in the door, let alone the opportunity to piggy back this comedy company stuff off the back of the Manly brand.

Im very interested in this.

Does anyone know if they're throwing in free Power Balance wrist bands?

I see they emailed out a 2nd time today with the same embarrassing video links etc.  I take it the initial response was far from overwhelming.

I actually like the idea. It's way more difficult to sell a concept then it is to sell something tangible. It will take time but I think the idea is a potential winner.
No doubt the guys at Sports Super will be reviewing and revising their marketing approach. I would also think they may want to change their (what looks like) outdated and very basic logo and to get someone like Killer to replace Tooves in the promo. Maybe if they practiced their lines just a couple of times first, they may not look like they are reading a script.
The concept is right but the delivery has looked somewhat amateurish and rushed.

THANKS WAM , i decided to go with it anyway.. plus my power balance band  is breaking ..(flip);)...

mata  they will keep selling it till you get up & join ,..ok its a bit like memberships lol ;D

Flip link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185798.msg304364#msg304364 date=1288428432]
my power balance band  is breaking ..(flip);)...
LOL  flip  , i have wrecked 3 of them already at work , i move fridges aircons tvs washer  &  other electrical shIIt ,, they just break after a while strap gets caught on the corners fo the box..

That's a big endorsement for the product.
[/quote]

I've started a charity called go manly enterprises - the more cash you give me, the bigger manly supporter you are. 

I even promise to paint the new yacht I buy in maroon and white.

I agree re the overall approach, including a video on you tube (not even a dedicated page etc) looks like amateurish - enough for me to not even consider it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4