Sportal One Day Dream team Competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ill come home with a full head of steam yet

**** it

just realised i dont have a captain and they wont let me select one.

thats ****ed me

lol

i didnt pick one either but i am only there to make up the numbers

ive now got only 2 healthy south africans. Also gilly is out for haddin.

Looks like this game will be a low scoring one - Phil Jaques is getting all the runs 57 not out so far and looking good.

Jaques hit steyn for 4 fours in a row, then some no balls then symonds got out then clarke came in and hit a 4. 24 off the over and a wicket.

yup I have a captain now and traded my 2 players that will be taking no further part in the competition

oh yeah, i did the same, kallis and Nel gone.

the last Aus Vs SA game i had just 5 players and no captain, still came 3rd or 4th in out league

Not for long, i have a captain now ;)

A lot of ground to make up Fluff, I have also cut some deadwood out of my squad

650 points is a long way behind Fluff.

and your actually 6th :)

Ive ditched smith and ponting.

My bowlers have scored all my points for me, and Pollock and Symonds as allrounders.

Anyone who has Gilly as keeper will suffer, the other 2 are performing a lot better.

youve got more chance than fluff of catching me nutz :)

My team was done in 2 mins a few weeks ago. Half my team went home injured or isn't playing so I am resigned to making you all look good.

Will be a different story when the League comp starts though.

I'm still a while away from ya fro...

I think the difference in ours is nathan bracken... you have him in and i have garnett kruger... i decided to stick with him though.. someone else apart from pollock needs to take wickets

also those who have dippenar in their team would be chugging along nicely, he has had a good series for SA... i don't have him in mainly because of ignorance to how well he plays for SA

Tisk Tisk

im hoping now that gilly hasnt done anything he will come good like always.

Fro half the gap is me not even having a captain - so that will change.

the flaw in that logic Fluff is that I still have a captain, so you will not get further behind but the gap will be mantained.

I had Kruger too nutz, Lee was my surprise packet. and yeah Bracken was real handy at times.

Gilly needs at least 2 weeks off, if their not careful he will be burnt out before next years Ashes / World cup.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6