Sponsorship

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All the other shareholders out there are also contributing towards his little shindig, so yes, send the photos and updates through Ryan. :)

A bank Barry - As I do my Friday arvo banking through NAB internet banking I get the message that their systems are rooted and apologising for inconvenience and delays in transfers, slow internet response, extended wait at their call centre etc etc blah de blah.

Meanwhile the staff are whooping it up and on the grog...Try blaming that on Graham Lowe!!!

Same problem for me Vid....Ryan get off the piss and fix my problem!!!

Oh sorry, Lowie get back to work and fix my NA problems will you.

Lowe is responsible because he took money from his Offshore accounts and deposited them into the NAB and then instantly transfered the funds into the commonweath

Hows that?

Someone could take Lowe out of that and add another famous manly name

vidmar link said:
A bank Barry - As I do my Friday arvo banking through NAB internet banking I get the message that their systems are rooted and apologising for inconvenience and delays in transfers, slow internet response, extended wait at their call centre etc etc blah de blah.

Meanwhile the staff are whooping it up and on the grog...Try blaming that on Graham Lowe!!!

I'll bet the bloody CEO of the NAB got his money deposited!

I wouldnt be surprised if Lowe has a couple of meetings with potential sponsors in the coming weeks.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=lsz link=topic=186001.msg307642#msg307642 date=1290737123]
Looking forward to Ryans posts after a few bevies...

And live news reports with video footage.
[/quote]

NO photocopier pix please

So the NAB computer crash is just a diversion so the employees can have a couple more hours of beer time?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8