1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoiler!! St choke vs Slime

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eelcatcher, Sep 2, 2012.

1. eelcatcher

eelcatcher Active Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0
    I'm at ANZ with my tragic Eels mate (Don't worry I'm in full Manly gear) since I wadn't lucky enough to go the Gold Coast I decided to join my mate in some comedic relief. Both teams playing like crap, funny but already badly miss Foran, Lyon, DCE, the snake and co. At the moment Chokers 8, slime nil. Also the food here is a bigger ripoff then at Brookie, believe it or not!! 17.50 for hotdog and chips with coke. Had to pay for the box that's comes with it too!!!

2. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    What a boring game to be at. I hope your mate paid for the ticket. BTW Who is Doran?

3. eelcatcher

eelcatcher Active Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0

4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    How do their fans cheer for Soward and Sandow ? Are there two bigger cock-a-doodle-dos in the NRL ??

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    How good was the Hindmarsh goal

6. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    The best part of the game haha. Sticky has a mountain in front of him.

7. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,768 / 72
    I was at the game as well, all I can say is Ricky Stuart has a hell of a lot of work to do. Must say it was a great turnout - 45K crowd

8. MWSE

MWSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 / 2
    Personally, I hate it when a supporter of a team that isn't playing rocks up (like that twat with the bulldogs gear and the flag earlier this year at brookie) with their teams jersey on. Nothing wrong with just being a fan of footy and enjoying it for the spectacle that it is.

P.s: Bring back the sand like hindy did!

9. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Where you in the Manly jumper and black beanie? I saw a few Manly fans around as well as I was out there.

10. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,409 / 130
    I can't believe the ball boys union ever allowed the kicking tee to get any momentum. I blame John Howard.

11. MWSE

MWSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 / 2
    I heard that he was the one that picked out GI's boat.

12. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Probably a bit chewy but cheaper than a hotdog I suppose.

13. eelcatcher

eelcatcher Active Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0
    I'm ok if other fans rock up to a game that their team isn't playing in their jersey. However that moron in the bulldogs mask, flag etc. was clearly going around stirring up trouble and hate. I am clearly not doing that, I just wear my jersey and sit back in watch the comedy. I was wearing a jersey and hat, didn't have a black beanie and I didn't see any other Manly fans either.

In regards to the food, for those of you going to ANZ next week BEWARE, there is NO special combos for hotdogs or pies with chips and drink, its a trick so ignore the signs. Also the little food tray also cost a dollar.

14. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,800 / 58
    John Howard didn't like things in boats!