SPOILER:Manly v Souths news and chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just another leg up for the opposition against Manly by the officials for one of their pet teams. Just like that penalty against Foran for a high shot on Wesser after Wesser slipped over at nearly the same time that he was about to be tackled :mad:

Berkeley_Eagle said:
you are Farking kidding me
they showed it 8 times and you could clearly see his foot on the ground with his hand touching the ball

You reckon we'd get an even run with Gallop / Harrigon at the top?
Parra forward pass.
Chechin penalty against Ox.

It goes on, and on, and on.

Why do these moronic referees smile/laugh after these decisions?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
they showed it 8 times and you could clearly see his foot on the ground with his hand touching the ball

Yep and you could clearly see them lose control of the ball for the grounding of their first BOD try.

And also to mention the ball bouncing directly onto the deadball line from the Souths kick off which the video ref reckoned was still in the field of play

Jethro said:
Just another leg up for the opposition against Manly by the officials for one of their pet teams. Just like that penalty against Foran for a high shot on Wesser after Wesser slipped over at nearly the same time that he was about to be tackled :mad:

I just love this always the officials fault what a joke suck it up princess we are not as good as you think

Reggie 12 said:
Jethro said:

I just love this always the officials fault what a joke suck it up princess we are not as good as you think

Go back to your Rabbit's forum Reggie and stop trolling ours :p

Yes we didnt play the best of all games, but we only had 15 players left in the second half. Jamie also had a bad day with the boot. Refs had shockers when it counted most. A win is a win and we are still coming second.. GO hard Manly

master blaster said:
thanks Jethro

No worries. Kingy came off with a hammy problem and Joe was in gagaland and had to be helped from the field

Berkeley_Eagle said:

And to make it worse he was ****in smirking and laughing after the decision. What a disgrace!!!

Just got back home from the Hill, I swear the refs are ****ing idiots!!! Excuse the Language....

Even though we won by a decent score that game was ruined for me by two refereeing decisions that stopped us from running away with the game. Namely the kick off that landed on the dead ball line and that try when Merritt had his foot out of the field.

Also congrats to all who got out to the game today, was a great crowd at 19,800!!!! My voice is killing me lol.

Kaspersky coming on board, massive crowd and capping it off with a win despite the referees. It's been a great week.

torana355 said:
Also congrats to all who got out to the game today, was a great crowd at 19,800!!!! My voice is killing me lol.

19,850 or there abouts. I took along a few of my mates from the States. They loved it!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6