SPOILER INSIDE: Roosters v Rabbitohs : Refs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
Just watching the game on nine, and the ref has made a number of dodgy calls in a row, starting with the roosters attacking the line, then with a couple of penalties that move the game to the other end of the field and then a couple more and its back to the roosters attacking the line.

Arg! 4 calls by the ref and the game moves 180 meters. From one end of the field to the other and back again.

This could be some of the most frustrating football I have seen, what with all the errors and the fact that the whole game is being shaped by two men, while the calls are going both ways I sometimes wish the refs would butt out and let the two teams play some football.

Re: Roosters v Rabbitohs : Refs

I agree 100%. I must say I have become absolutely disillusioned with the footy. It started with the Melbourne BullS**t and the fact that they will keep their "little four," but the refereeing has simply disgusted me. Since the 2 referee system came in it has progressively degenerated.

Right now, I hate watching Rugby League

I am two points clear in my mates tipping comp...I am sweating on every bloody game at the moment. It's easier being in 2nd or 3rd than it is in bloody first

In the end the roosters win 18 - 14 but really it was an ordinary game, with the refs providing most of the movement. Both teams looked physical and ran hard and I couldn't separate them. Being no fan of the rabbits I couldn't care less about the result, still  I am left with the odd feeling that I can't quite be sure the best team won.

just changed the topic to spoiler. Rusty in QLD they always show the game with a QLD team in it first.....very bloody annoying

Dan link said:
just changed the topic to spoiler. Rusty in QLD they always show the game with a QLD team in it first.....very bloody annoying

Sorry, I didn't realise. Will take that into account in the future.

no worries

I just added the "Spoiler" BBCode as well. Its something I have been meaning to do for ages anyway.

That last penalty to the Roosters was bullsh!t. The Roosters player pushed Champion into the guy playing the ball. Refs are blooy hopeless and have too much influence on the outcome of games with stupid penalties. Very frustrating to watch games these days, the standard of officiating is pathetic.

I liked it that the Rorters won because I love seeing Rusty's face when they lose.  But, the forward passes from the ruck are starting again, especially from Sandow.  Very annoying.

I am happy they won, they are my tipping bogey team, but team and this time they came good for me for once!

The Titans v Tigers game was a really good one and worth watching. I wont give away the result. But I will say I am 2 from 2 so far

I thought that last penalty was fair and Beau should've avoided the player playing the ball.

Dan link said:
Your a good man. I have to wait for the fox replays over here in perth to watch the friday night games.

Outside of manly games, I appreciate being warned before game results/ discussion of other games, are posted.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8