Spider wasp/ Tarantula Hawk

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Stung me today. F*** me it was painful!!!!!

First time i ever seen one...walking across the rd and felt like someone threw a dart at my heel with pain quickly getting more intense over about 2 minutes then was gone within 4 mins. Looked on the road and saw a big huntsman and thought no way it could have bit me then i looked up and saw it flying toward me. Naturally i ran away and then had to walk back to my car and watched this evil bastard drag a huntsman across road , up a gutter, across the grass then up the front fence and through the hole in brickwork as shown on the pic. Stay away from these ****ers!!!

Damn, sounds fricken painful!! Normal wasp stings are bad enough...

Saw one of those things dragging a mammoth sized huntsman across my cousins' pool yard one day when I was a wee Wolfpack. Needless to say, we didn't feel like swimming after that. Real nightmare fuel stuff.

ha yeah they are pretty common in Sydney we get them all the time at my folks house you see them dragging massive spiders around nearly every day.

I got bitten by a spider the other week when I was putting up a new clothes line. Didn't hurt too much but painful enough, no idea what type it was. I also got smashed in the ear by a paper wasp as well. That was one of the least pleasant insect encounters I have had let me tell you

Wolfpack said:
Saw one of those things dragging a mammoth sized huntsman across my cousins' pool yard one day when I was a wee Wolfpack. Needless to say, we didn't feel like swimming after that. Real nightmare fuel stuff.

Hahaha yeah it sucks when you see something dragging a massive huntsman around.

Daniel said:
ha yeah they are pretty common in Sydney we get them all the time at my folks house you see them dragging massive spiders around nearly every day.

I got bitten by a spider the other week when I was putting up a new clothes line. Didn't hurt too much but painful enough, no idea what type it was. I also got smashed in the ear by a paper wasp as well. That was one of the least pleasant insect encounters I have had let me tell you

Funnily enough ive never been stung by a bee or wasp until this occassion. Once something flew down my motorbike jacket and stung me once or twice. Kept punching at my chest to kill it and it was just a mess of insect legs and goo when i pulled over.

Insects are my worst enemy. I despise them. Even christmas beetles and flying roaches make me run away.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6