Speculate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we'll be watching him play for the Knights this weekend. Maybe not a big name just yet but a gun 2nd rower......Robbie Rochow!!
I think rochow is injured and out for the year with a fractured arm so
I don't think we will be seeing him play against us this weekend. I don't think he is the answer or a player we should be chasing either. Doesn't offer enough!

Give yourself an uppercut lol

Good with the ball in his hands but can't tackle to save himself. No thanks. It still puzzles me that people have him as a certain Origin selection for NSW.

Not quite sure what it is about fiddler ferguson but I find him really creepy, makes my skin crawl

To be fair , Ferguson is a potential match winner....up with the best attacking players in NRL.
Problem is a lazy, lacklustre attitude that brings him back to the field, his defence is equally as bad as his attack is dynamic & simply looks disinterested unless it's an easy game.
Almost your star u12's player who wants the ball against the easy teams, but is missing in those tough games when needed most.

I am becoming concerned for the welfare of our young mate @Turbo.

Have not heard from him since the news that Coote re-signed with Cowboys.

If anybody knows his whereabouts, or is in contact with him, please tell him to contact Silvertails and let us know he is OK.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2