Speculate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Lurker says Bozo has a big signing lined up for 2017. Anyone want to take a guess? Plenty of big names still unsigned at this point...

Klemmer
Tamou
Coote are my big guesses I hope it's Coote IMO our forwards are playing well it's just walker isn't really a half Coote would be great, he would be such a good 5/8

Tony Williams:sweating:
I was thinking about T-Rex the other day ..ok I was in a downer but apparently the pills will help.. anyway .. I reckon he is like a meteor ... flashing across the sky all bright and shiny. Everyone looking up saying wow isnt that great. It disappears and everyone sits around twiddling their thumbs awaiting the return. How often do meteor take to do their circuit?

Klemmer
Tamou
Coote are my big guesses I hope it's Coote IMO our forwards are playing well it's just walker isn't really a half Coote would be great, he would be such a good 5/8
Not that my opinion means anything but moving Coote to FB is not the answer.He is playing well at the moment because he's at Fullback and can play at 5/8 when it suits in the game.Thurston and Morgan do most of the work and Coote chimes in when needed.He may not be as good when he is just at 5/8.More defence and more pressure to produce.Lockyer is really the only convert to make it and Coote is no Lockyer

Klemmer
Tamou
I think Klemmer has extended with the dogs.

I'd like it very much if it was Hasoooooon, then we could bag **** out of him every week again!!

My wish player would be Semi Radical. He's the most exciting player in the game and would be awesome in conjunction with Tom Turbojet. If not him then Corey Norman would be a handy 5/8.
Our backline needs to re-generate in 2017 with our three greats - Brett, Jamie and Steve - now past their best.

hope its not an overpriced old dud,gotta be a good young gun,bigger than ben hur,fast as superman or are they all gone

Surely we have to be in the market for someone to play 5/8? Norman, Coote, Moses, J.Reynolds (please no) I think are all off contract

@Pommie Eagle

Understand your dislike and can't fault it, but of all the reborns lately Ferguson seems to be the one that has pulled his head in and grown up..

and can play footy. Early days.

Last edited:
@Pommie Eagle

Understand your dislike and can't fault it, but of all the reborns lately he seems to be the one that has pulled his head in and grown up..

and can play footy. Early days.

I can't think of a current day player I dislike more than Josh Reynolds. To see him run around in the maroon and white would be horrific, but he does seem to genuinely be on the outer if De$$ie picks up Brooks (or Moses) to play alongside Mbye, as is rumoured.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2