Spare me!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
big noting yourself is extremely uncool. well attempting to anyway

I'm not a Gen Y puppy.

I don't care about cool (hold your tongue about my sartorial efforts Dan).

What matters is legacy.

[quote author=DVS Matt]

I'm not a Gen Y puppy.

What matters is legacy.

[/quote]

ok i'll change it for you. Bignoting makes you a wanker. Understand that one? ;)

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=DVS Matt]

I'm not a Gen Y puppy.

What matters is legacy.

[/quote]

ok i'll change it for you. Bignoting makes you a wanker. Understand that one? ;)

[/quote]

Fantastic - a diversion from the work i am doing at the moment......

What makes you think I would care for the opinion of some First Year Schmuck at a mickey mouse regional university?

What makes you think I would care for the opinion of some First Year Schmuck at a mickey mouse regional university?

come again dumb dumb?

i don't go to uni. I've been in my current job for the last 3 years dopey.

I'm glad you don't earn $185,000+ as you clearly don't have the mental capacity that deserves it. ;)

Sorry, I get you and c_eagle mixed up. So homogenous are you it does get difficult when we're dealing with two white stripe imbeciles with a combined IQ the same as Hopoate's.

Sorry, I get you and c_eagle mixed up. So homogenous are you it does get difficult when we're dealing with two white stripe imbeciles with a combined IQ the same as Hopoate's.

good to see you listened my advice vis a vis not using your A material as that post was p!ss poor.

white stripe imbeciles.....oh woe is me. How will i ever cope, a dumb hick thinks i'm an imbecile roflmao

i can actually hear the cogs in your head turning. Head up, i'm sure the law of averages have you coming up with a decent call in the coming months.

got me....how can i compete.

you had better have a lie down. 1 hr and 11 mins of cogs turning to come up with that garbage. You must be having a rough day.

also....why don't u earn your $185k a year and donate half to charities etc. Surely that would be a noble gesture?

you had better have a lie down. 1 hr and 11 mins of cogs turning to come up with that garbage. You must be having a rough day.

also....why don't u earn your $185k a year and donate half to charities etc. Surely that would be a noble gesture?

Why would I when I can use my full time efforts to earn 10 times that amount?

[quote author=DVS Matt]

[/quote]

:blah: round and round we go. Where we stop no-body knows!

perhaps this should clear it up: "big noters (i.e. YOU) are wankers"

do you feel so unloved and insecure that you have to try and prove your worth to the world by how much money you do/can make?

in finishing, i'd like to bring to the attention of the government that the work for the dole scheme is obviously overpaid.

[quote author=DVS Matt]

[/quote]

I choose not to earn 6 figures to do something useful for humanity.

Last time I looked my peers with my quals and experience were on $185k plus.

so u choose not to earn 6 figure amounts but at the same time you are using your skills to earn 10 x 185k?

you really are dumb :lol:

No. You evidently can't comprehend the truth.

Thos fellows who know me I'm sure will confirm what I say.

Now shoo child - go back to your playpen.

No. You evidently can't comprehend the truth.

Thos fellows who know me I'm sure will confirm what I say.

Now shoo child - go back to your playpen.

i can't comprehend the truth. Which one is that?

* The one where you purposly earn less than 185k
or
* The one where you earn 10 x 185k

Also, please give up humour. It really doesn't suit you. :bdh:

Using the comprehensive skills I have developed at my hick university I have come to the conclusion that matabele's work allows him to do more than ten times the amount for charity than he would by merely donating half of his paycheck if he earned 185k.

He isn't suggesting that he earns 10 times the 185k earlier stated, just that the work he does for charity is the equivalent of that.

My Momma used to say.

"dont argue with fools, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

I'll let everyone decide who is which in this little handbag frenzy :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2