Soward re-signed with Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just thought I would pull him off the lsit of potential 5/8. I still rate this guy and think he would have done very well in our pack.

I think Bennett if he stick with him will help this kid go far.

Dan

If Bennett can get the blinkers off him, he could really develop

Have never seen a bloke make so many clean breaks and then murder them week after week

Soward is rubbish.  Look at his mistake rate week after week.  He hangs onto the ball, butchers his supports and makes way to many errors.  Why buy rubbish.  I can remember posters wanting to purchase Williams a while ago.  Develop our own is the answer.

We aren't doing too badly. We have just got rid of a half who played hooker and then five-eighth and then whatever. Last thing we need is another one. I think Orford will get better now that he is the sole player running the show and that whoever will play at five-eighth will do the job. It is not worth big bucks for some half who has played at about four clubs trying to find a first grade position.

Agree, but i reckon has played himself out of our price range now. Wigan are apparently after him as well, and i presume Phil is still playing with them too

we should just keep buying injured/unfit newcastle types that have some talent.

BK and Perry have certainly been good buys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8