Soward gets slammed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Soward is absolutely right. The Poms just have to look at the recent World Cup to see how far they are behind Australia, and New Zealand.
Hardacre is playing the man, not the opinion. What relevance is the standard of Soward's play in England to him having a valid opinion about the strengths of RL in both countries?

I like Soward these days and empathise his raw deal with the daily telegraph writers that stick their vendetta to him and Gus Gould on the reg.
He did inherit a contempt for media like Darius Boyd during his Bennett led time at the dragons. People have to let that time go though. Soward certainly has, now I see him loving clinics for kids and embracing the media chit chat. He's actually a natural and I like listening to his opinion across various shows and interviews. He's got a smart footy brain and he knows how to showcase this as clear as Brandy, Matty Johns or Brett Kimmorley when he goes through playmakers tactics. He's got plenty to offer post playing career, good luck to him

I like Soward these days and empathise his raw deal with the daily telegraph writers that stick their vendetta to him and Gus Gould on the reg.
He did inherit a contempt for media like Darius Boyd during his Bennett led time at the dragons. People have to let that time go though. Soward certainly has, now I see him loving clinics for kids and embracing the media chit chat. He's actually a natural and I like listening to his opinion across various shows and interviews. He's got a smart footy brain and he knows how to showcase this as clear as Brandy, Matty Johns or Brett Kimmorley when he goes through playmakers tactics. He's got plenty to offer post playing career, good luck to him
I still hate him for his pre conversion ballet dancing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4